Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3 - the travel tray is so useful as others have pointed out. I have one in the bedroom for emptying my pockets, change, jewelry, watch, etc. I also have one that I travel with for keeping all my loose items together. The second surprise was the shopping bags, I use them for so many things as they are roomy and comfortable to carry. The last is my Night Flight Travel Duffel. I bought it because it was so cute and I wanted a smaller bag. It is my go to bag for 1-4 day trips, mostly via car.

Forum Member
    Chicago
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the aluminum foil tip, BWeaves. And I second (or maybe fifth or sixth at this point) the recommendation of the travel tray. I love having just one place to look when leaving a hotel or a friend's place. No wondering if I left my earrings on the nightstand or in the bathroom, what I did with my watch...(I know I could just designate one spot and put everything there, but somehow the travel tray makes it easy to do so.)

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, you all made me order 2 travel trays, plus a couple of Q-kits. And the new colorful webbing straps.

I figured for the same $10 shipping, I might as well order a bunch of stuff.

Forum Member
    Chicago
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviving this old thread to thank the people who tapped Large Shop Bags as their most unexpectedly useful acquisition. Inspired by these recommendations, I got one in Monarch during the recent debut, and it was immensely useful during the holiday season for shopping, potlucks, carrying presents to my aunt's house. I threw it in my suitcase on my way out of town, and found more uses for it during my trip. However, I guess that the tiny travel tray would receive the "one you don't expect" award this time, since I didn't even know it existed before I started the order. Got three in new colors, and am planning to give two of them as gifts, if I can bear to give them up.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neat thread! I was thinking of starting one to discuss "What TB bag did you almost return but are so glad you kept?", but I think this thread gets to the spirit of that nicely. For me it's the DLBP. I tried taking it to work a few times, with and without the S26 FS, and couldn't see what the big deal was all about. The I tried it for non-work life, i.e., life that really matters, like taking my daughter to the nature trails. On a chilly day it held her fleece jacket and gloves, pull-ups and wipes, three oranges and multiple Lara bars, my smartphone, impressively unwieldy keychain and wallet, her sippy, and my 12 oz. Hyrdoflask. (Kiddo learned early to say "Mommy likes green water" (tea!).) Ever since that jaunt, it is my go-to bag for going out with her.

Two caveats: mine is halcyon, and I take full advantage of the pliability that provides. If it were a stiffer material I probably would not like it so much.

Also, while it works with my toddler, I wouldn't use it as a diaper bag with younger kids. She has minimal accidents now, so we don't need to carry lots of pull-ups or clothing changes, and we don't need to carry so many toys, blankies, changing pads and special baby food now because she's more independent and engaged now with the world around her. Still a messy eater, though.

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought the webbing straps were kind of silly. What's the point if everything is already organized? Turns out I use them for everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2