Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

November 28th Debut!

Our next debut is officially scheduled for Monday, November 28th at 8:00am Pacific Standard Time.

We’re revealing five out of eight(?) of the debut items today. Click on the links below to be taken to pages where you can sign up to be notified via email the moment of the debut. We’ll also be sending out a special edition of our regular email newsletter that day.

Side Kick
    Designed to be by your side with the essentials close at hand.

Little Swift Encore
    Though we officially retired the Little Swift in 2014, we’ve decided to bring it back for one more production run. Read all about it here on the blog.

Aeronaut 30 Packing Cube Backpack
    It’s not only a new size, but a new design as well.

Bags and Accessories in Island
    You guys voted for Island to be our fifth official 200d Halcyon color and it will debut in bags ranging from the Pilot to the Travel Tray on the 28th.

Bags and Accessories in Sitka, Monarch, and Fjord
    There was a miscommunication here at the factory, and, unlike we thought, we did not use the remainder of these three fabrics way back when. We hope this is good news for folks who appreciate these three colors! You’ll see various bags and accessories in these colors as part of the debut on the 28th.

Because we're only one week away from the debut, we won't be updating the Coming Soon pages this time around. And we've all promised ourselves not to let out too many hints, but you can try us. Big Grin

As the other three (or more?) items… we’ve got to keep some surprises up our sleeves. You can sign up to be notified of the mystery debuts here; on debut day, that page will change to a text list of all bags and colors that debuted.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Our next debut is officially scheduled for Monday, November 28th at 8:00am Pacific Standard Time.

We’re revealing five out of eight(?) of the debut items today. Click on the links below to be taken to pages where you can sign up to be notified via email the moment of the debut. We’ll also be sending out a special edition of our regular email newsletter that day.

Side Kick
    Designed to be by your side with the essentials close at hand.

Little Swift Encore
    Though we officially retired the Little Swift in 2014, we’ve decided to bring it back for one more production run. Read all about it here on the blog.

Aeronaut 30 Packing Cube Backpack
    It’s not only a new size, but a new design as well.

You guys voted for Island to be our fifth official 200d Halcyon color and it will debut in bags ranging from the Pilot to the Travel Tray on the 28th.

There was a miscommunication here at the factory, and, unlike we thought, we did not use the remainder of these three fabrics way back when. We hope this is good news for folks who appreciate these three colors! You’ll see various bags and accessories in these colors as part of the debut on the 28th.

Because we're only one week away from the debut, we won't be updating the Coming Soon pages this time around. And we've all promised ourselves not to let out too many hints, but you can try us.

As the other three (or more?) items… we’ve got to keep some surprises up our sleeves. You can sign up to be notified of the mystery debuts here; on debut day, that page will change to a text list of all bags and colors that debuted.

Very excited to see everything next week!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For reals?
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this mean a Pilot in 200d Island or just the interior color? So excited about the return of the Little Swift and all things Sitka. Will give the credit cards a rest for the next week just so I can buy without any guilt.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wuuuuuuuuuut? sitka, fjord coming back in various forms??? little swift?? squeeeee

Michigan, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh oh. I must have the Little Swift! And I think I'm going to need the Side Kick AND the A30 PCBP. I am in trouble.

ETA: @Darcy, is there any chance we'll get a head's up about price before Monday? I want to know if I can fit this into my budget!
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit out of the loop - do we know what the Side Kick is? Is it a smaller Side Effect?

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    Bit out of the loop - do we know what the Side Kick is? Is it a smaller Side Effect?
    I was wondering the same thing.

And I'm very excited to see an Aubergine Little Swift on the blog post, looks like I'll be getting up early on the 28th in hopes of scoring an Aubergine/Not-Wasabi Little Swift!
    Rambling On. . . . .

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brianna can I point out the buckle of the shoulder strap to you?

Wooooohoooooo on the Little Swift!! Moriond, where is it??? Where is "Let's buy ALL the bags"? I feel we need it!

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    The Side Kick is larger than the Side Effect, but smaller than the PCSB and Cafe Bags. We don't know a lot about it yet, but it has internal organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post

Wooooohoooooo on the Little Swift!! Moriond, where is it??? Where is "Let's buy ALL the bags"? I feel we need it!

Ilkyway
    November 28th Debut!-366k59-jpg

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 11-21-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SO excited about ALL the new debuts!

We recently returned from a glorious, 2-week vacation to Oaxaca and Mexico City. On the last day of the trip, I foolishly left my Side Effect on a chair and it was stolen. I've been patiently waiting to replace it and now I have lots of options (silver lining!).

Thanks all Cool

Forum Member
    Columbus, OH
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YAY! Can't wait to order something in all of these colors.
    "Here's my life. I have to mine it, farm it, trade it, tenant it, and when the lease is up, it cannot be renewed."
    --Jeanette Winterson

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Side Kick is larger than Side Effect!? That's great news Smilie

South Carolina, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are any of these going to be made into Small Shop Bags? I'd like to get them as bridesmaids gifts in a variety of colors!!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not cutting the tags off my last order until I see the new stuff. Buy all the bags, indeed.

I ordered a PCSB in black, but I'm not wild about it because it's not lined, so it's like a black hole I can't find anything in. Can't wait to see the Side Kick. I hope it has bright linings and a few pockets.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 11-21-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast