Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Wish List

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A SWIFT in between small and large in Orange 152.

please don't retire Orange 152 before I get a bag made out of it. (This is a wishlist)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn and Canyon in 525 ballistic as exterior colours would be so cool... that lovely copper Canyon colour would make an awesome bag or pack!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. I'm so bummed out that Dawn and Canyon are discontinued colors as soon as they run out.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double sided zippers on the 3DOC's- metal pull on outside and the hole for a zipper cord pull on the inside

Waterproof/watertight bag for holding wet items in transit in bag. (ex bar of soap, wet towel, "in bag" clothes washing bag, etc) Reusable zip lock bags with bihnesque style and performance.

Orange County, CA, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a 13" Cache that incorporates Freudian Slip type pockets or at least some attached mesh material with zippers on the side to hold some pens/USB stick/thin keyboard/etc.
    DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Flight with unzippable dividers

One last wish before the Cyber Monday debut- please add zippers to the dividing walls in the NFTD. (As in the A30) I’m putting off buying one in the hopes that you’ll come through on this one. Such a great size if only I could unzip to accommodate shoes or ipad...
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    Sydney
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see the ability to hold and combine two or more orders for overseas customers, to cut down on shipping costs. I want to buy a smart alec and travel cubelet, as well as see what the new debut will bring, but am worried the former two will have sold out by the time the debut happens what with people buying multiples of everything. But if I order three things separately it'll be at least $95 for shipping, which I honestly can't justify.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    White background with grey grid 200D Halcyon. Can't imagine a lining fabric that would make it easier to find my stuff than this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travel Cubelet in Black Halcyon or Deep Blue

Freudian Slip for Daylight Briefcase

Aeronaut 30 in Steel/Northwest Sky

Everything in Steel/Northwest Sky

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rbc3585 View Post
    I would love to see the ability to hold and combine two or more orders for overseas customers, to cut down on shipping costs. I want to buy a smart alec and travel cubelet, as well as see what the new debut will bring, but am worried the former two will have sold out by the time the debut happens what with people buying multiples of everything. But if I order three things separately it'll be at least $95 for shipping, which I honestly can't justify.
    I would love this too.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id love to see a synapse 35litre. same design and pockets as the 19 and 25 but just bigger. for me it would be ideal one bag for trips longer than a week (which is about the max that i can do in a s25)

i know a s35 coukd caniballise the market for the brain bag or even the WF or TS or the aeronauts, but boy would it be the ideal backpack for long term travel

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loma View Post
    Travel Cubelet in Black Halcyon
    Me too! My SE is just a bit too small for the stuff I need in-seat on an airplane.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cubelet with clear side(s).

3DOC dimensionally the same except 1/2 width. Fit into a 3DOC and offer more organization or used alone for longer items than the cubelet.

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope to see something like the Smart Alec, maybe just a bit larger, and with a larger opening - maybe even a clamshell-type. I still think the Smart Alec is the most comfortable and secure bag of the bunch, and if there was a version that was Brain Bag sized I'd probably use it exclusively for travel and sell my A45.

(And since we're daydreaming here, it comes in Cloud/sitka.)

Forum Member
    PNW
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double all-fabric organizer pouches and organizer wallets (with fabric, rather than clear, fronts).

I find I don't always want the contents of the pouches to be visible.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast