Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Will the Copilot or Pilot ever be made in Black Halcyon? That is my favorite.
    Anna, I know the Pilot has been made in Black Halcyon before (and in fact @CymbalClapping earlier in this thread mentioned having one) and I think the Co-Pilot has too--so they are likely to be made again, plus you can keep an eye on eBay to see if one turns up there. Good luck!

Forum Member
    Bangalore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have now painfully come to realize that life is about embracing the "and" not just the "or". I like them both. And it depends on what I feel like that day. If you like them both get them both. If you like one go for the one that makes your ❤️ sing 🎶. For me the expensive problem is that all TB bags make not only ❤️ 🎶 but my body 💃. Oh yay oh yay oh yay 💃💃💃.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jawnsayrau,

Love it! Truer words were never spoken, "Life is about embracing the "and" and not the "or" I want to put that on a t-shirt and wear it around

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3