Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobslide View Post
    Thanks Darcy, I think when you said "(There's other reasons, too, but I can't share those without revealing too much about our debut on the 27th!)" it got me curious!
    As you should be! There won't be any immediate new options in the Daylight Backpack (along the lines of color, fabrics...) but there will be within the next 2-4 months... do send us a note to emailus@tombihn.com if you need to change anything.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    As you should be! There won't be any immediate new options in the Daylight Backpack (along the lines of color, fabrics...) but there will be within the next 2-4 months... do send us a note to emailus@tombihn.com if you need to change anything.
    Oooh, the excitement! Thanks!

Forum Member
    Sydney
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New... sizes???!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rbc3585 View Post
    New... sizes???!
    Not sizes....
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sizes....
    Ugh the anticipation for debut is literally driving me crazy! Can we have a hint on sizes? or carry styles? or something more than the sneeky tease from Zeke??? Please, just one more hit...erm, hint I mean
    S19 Black Halcyon/Northwest Sky .... Maker's Bag Black Halcyon/Wasabi .... Side Effect Aubergine/Wasabi .... Med Cafe Bag Steel/Navy

Forum Member
    Los Angeles
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sizes....
    If it's not sizes, plural, then maybe just a single new size...?

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahm... I am pritty sure Darcy meant: no changes in size/s of the DLBP whatsoever, sorry.

But... the changes to come are quite cool, if I may say so ;-)

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Ahm... I am pritty sure Darcy meant: no changes in size/s of the DLBP whatsoever, sorry.

Ilkyway
    I am looking forward to your reviews and comprehensive photos, @Ilkyway!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    And those changes are...?
    S19 Black Halcyon/Northwest Sky .... Maker's Bag Black Halcyon/Wasabi .... Side Effect Aubergine/Wasabi .... Med Cafe Bag Steel/Navy

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so reading between the lines.... there will be new colors, but not initially for the DLBP. Will those new colors be a limited time feature like last year's halcyon colors or will they be sticking around for a while? And will these new colors be available across a wide spectrum of products or just a select few?
    Last edited by sturbridge; 06-22-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2