Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    The Texas Panhandle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Anyone Know... (MCB question)

So, I am waiting on a specific color of Makers Bag to be out of production. I just want the plain old ballistic version. However, as I have been waiting for it I have fallen for the MCB. I am gong to order one of those too. My question is this, does anyone know if they ever offer the MCB in Nordic/Wasabi or Black Halycon/Island? Since I have been watching it those have never been an option. I am just wondering if it is a possibility.
    S19 & S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/NW Sky; GE S25 & GE S25/Coyote; S30/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/Island, SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA & SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Wasabi, MCB & MCB/Canyon.

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure about these combos. I have seen both in other bags so it is well possible.

BUT: I am not sure of you follow the talks/speculations around the debut that will take place on the 27th? If your timeline allows... maybe wait till than? There might be options added, that you might want to consider.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMcG View Post
    My question is this, does anyone know if they ever offer the MCB in Nordic/Wasabi or Black Halycon/Island? Since I have been watching it those have never been an option. I am just wondering if it is a possibility.
    @RichardMcG,

The Medium Cafe Bag has never been made yet in Black Halcyon/Island. The last time the MCB was made in Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi was at the beginning of April (April 6, 2017 according to post #245 in the New Bags and Colors Ready to Order sticky thread)

moriond