Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vavroom View Post
    Oh the agony for those of us on the East coast!!!
    On Tuesday, I will go to lunch at 1255 EST and be much lighter in the wallet by 1305 EST. Better make that lunch some dorm-style ramen, for my budget's sake.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Hi lacyfinn,

The debut will be at 10 a.m. US/Pacific time.
    Aw shucks it will be 1am on Wednesday in Singapore when the debut is announced. Looks like i have to check the TB site once i wake up!

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phelan View Post
    Aw shucks it will be 1am on Wednesday in Singapore when the debut is announced. Looks like i have to check the TB site once i wake up!
    Or set your alarm for 1 a.m. like Marty did in Back to the Future. And then have a friend call you to make sure that you're up...

-m

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow is not coming soon enough. I'm secretly hoping the items are not something I want so I don't overspend my budget, and yet I'd love the perfect bag to show up and I'll be all over it.

Of course, I was on the Briggs & Riley website this morning and saw their new Transcend, TD441 Clamshell Cabin Bag, and now I'm lusting after that, too. But I'd really prefer a TB bag if the right one shows up tomorrow.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 06-26-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less than three hours to go!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images So much for my sleuthing-countdown-jpg 
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I miss the active count down clock that eWalker had for one the earlier debuts.

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my alarm set for 1230 est to start snooping the site!
    S19 Black Halcyon/Northwest Sky .... Maker's Bag Black Halcyon/Wasabi .... Side Effect Aubergine/Wasabi .... Med Cafe Bag Steel/Navy

I make TOM BIHN videos
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    What do those ladies keep in pouches that small, I wonder? It looks like it would fit a pair of ear plugs or a few coins.
    You got it. They mostly had coins in them. But some had those mini shopping loyalty cards that are supposed to go on key chains. Some had individually packaged medicine. But I could also see using it for guitar picks, emergency money, like a 10 folded up, a couple mints, lots of little things.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    You got it. They mostly had coins in them. But some had those mini shopping loyalty cards that are supposed to go on key chains. Some had individually packaged medicine. But I could also see using it for guitar picks, emergency money, like a 10 folded up, a couple mints, lots of little things.
    Tonight I was wishing for a tiny pouch for my single Bluetooth earbud. I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't padded because as it is I end up misplacing it everywhere and it will fall out of some random pocket of a dress, bag, trousers, etc. Thankfully it hasn't been through the wash, but that's more luck than anything else!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4