Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the new lighter grade ballistic colors, especially cloud/grass and cloud/dawn. Will they be available in other travel bags? Aeronauts, hint hint?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the colors!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy, thank you for the heads-up on the retirement of the Large Cafe Bag. I have been using my turquoise one for church and it fits all my stuff so nicely. Your announcement allowed me to order a black halcyon one before they are gone for good. Sad to see them go, but totally understand they are making way for the new and exciting products and colors.

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the debut!!! The Luminary looks terrific! The hard part will be deciding on a color combo. And I really like the Cubelet! I'm a sucker for pouches/cubes of all sizes! And the Pouchkins....are adorable!!! So many uses. Thank you TB Team!!!!!! Heart Eyes
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I needed the luminary earlier this year when I broke my foot and couldn't use a purse but my s25 was way too big and my daylight backpack wasn't exactly what I wanted. I'm so there for the new bright colors. That one I will totally get.
    I think the stowaway is a cool idea but I don't travel that light and my work issued computer is a 15" MacBook Pro, which wouldn't fit. So my money is safe on that one.
    And how about the ball caps? I love the wool ones! I wear a hat all the time now due to some health issues and that wool ball cap will be great in the winter because Texas gets chilly but not cold enough to need a real Woolie hat.

Forum Member
    Near San Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the cubelets (ordered a "grass" and an "alphaviolet"). I really like the looks of Luminary too. Seems like it would be the perfect "every day" backpack.

Forum Member
    North of Seattle, South of Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the Leaf Pouchkin fit in the old style first and second aid bags....enquiring minds want to know!

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Great debut! I'm in love with the new Ballistic fabrics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Denise View Post
    Does the Leaf Pouchkin fit in the old style first and second aid bags....enquiring minds want to know!
    Indeed, it does -- pictured below is the updated First Aid Pouch with the Single, Double and Leaf Pouchkins; and the original Second Aid Pouch with the Leaf Pouchkin.
    Attached Images Attached Images Summer 2017 Debut!-tb-fsap-jpg 
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. That Viridian and Canyon 210 HT Ballistic fabric looks awesome! The Stowaway looks very innovative. As a daily Pilot user, I can't wait to see comparisons and what loadouts people can pack with the Stowaway.
    Husband | Father | Creative | Photog | Subaru Pilot | Horologist | Foodie | Carryologist

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That S19 in Cloud/Grass is singing my name! And I've had a hard time deciding between the Daylight Briefcase and the Pilot, so maybe the Stowaway will hit the sweet spot.

Are there samples of the Luminary and the Stowaway available at the factory store? I'm making a trip to Seattle son and would love to stop by!

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaOps View Post
    Wow. That Viridian and Canyon 210 HT Ballistic fabric looks awesome! The Stowaway looks very innovative. As a daily Pilot user, I can't wait to see comparisons and what loadouts people can pack with the Stowaway.
    Hi PandaOps,

The Stowaway has a smaller footprint, but can get thicker than the Pilot (I hope that is clear). Let me get a picture...
    -m

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that really piqued my interest is the new 525d Ballistic Synapses! I really love the toughness and the woven look of my Cordura Synapses but I'm quite attracted to the smoother hand of the Ballistic fabric. I think that the 525d fabric is going to be a real winner... totally tempted to pick up a new Synapse!

Forum Member
    North of Seattle, South of Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Indeed, it does -- pictured below is the updated First Aid Pouch with the Single, Double and Leaf Pouchkins; and the original Second Aid Pouch with the Leaf Pouchkin.
    Thank you....it just mentioned the o rings being different in the new...but wasnt sure the old would work with the one not dependent on o rings

Big Grin

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am intrigued most by the new fabrics, as I think those will be an incredible alternative to cordura for many bags, particularly with lighter weight ballistic toughness. I also really like the wool baseball caps!
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast