Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cache for 10.5" iPad Pro

Hi,

Does anyone have the new cache for the 10.5" iPad Pro and the smart keyboard? I'm wondering about the fit when the keyboard is attached.

I emailed support and Kat from TB confirmed that this cache is purposely roomier, so they don't need separate cache models for "no keyboard" and "with keyboard" like the ones offered for the 12.9" iPad Pro.

After 2 years the cache for the iPad Air 2 has remained very tight (if the smart cover is on) and I really want to avoid this.

Any 3rd party thoughts/opinions?

Thanks!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting ... I just placed an order for the 10.5 inch iPad Pro vertical cache. I picked up the new iPad Pro last night and I love the thing. Debating whether to get the smart keyboard or the magic keyboard... which is annoying because you would have to carry it separately but both would fit perfectly in my Synapse 25.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a vertical and horizontal cache for the 10.5 on the way (to outback Australia, so it might take a little while), so I can let you know when it arrives. I had the same issues - my iPad Pro 9.7 was way too tight in the cache with the keyboard on - I ended up ordering the straight 'iPad' sized caches to give me some extra room. Of course not long after that, I got the 10.5 and now those ones are too tight Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baggeek View Post
    I have a vertical and horizontal cache for the 10.5 on the way (to outback Australia, so it might take a little while), so I can let you know when it arrives. I had the same issues - my iPad Pro 9.7 was way too tight in the cache with the keyboard on - I ended up ordering the straight 'iPad' sized caches to give me some extra room. Of course not long after that, I got the 10.5 and now those ones are too tight Smilie
    I got the Vertical cache, and the iPad Pro fits quite comfortably with the Smart Keyboard - I'm very happy with the fit.

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ceepee has the vertical 10.5 cashe with the respective iPad, Smart Keyboard and backcover. As she is currently hunting Pokemon in London I will quote her:
    "It’s a snugg fit with the keyboard. Tight (verging on very tight) with a back cover and key board."

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth