Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Member
    The Texas Panhandle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dream Color Combinations

If I am choosing something that I think might actually be made, I am kinda hoping for a SA with Black/Mars Red exterior. As I look at the colors, I (surprisingly) think a great interior color would be Viridian. Maybe Dawn - or Canyon even. But the Virdian would be awesome. (But...Dawn is my favorite of the new colors)

Actually, if I could design my dream SA it would be Deep Blue side panels with the Mars Red center panel. I know, it is a departure from what we normally see - but I am holding the swatches together right now and I can't even describe how good those two new colors look beside each other. I bet it would be popular.

In any case, I really want a Mars SA

Maybe if enough people ask for this color combination we could get it made...
    Last edited by RichardMcG; 07-07-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/Solar; GES25/Coyote, GES25/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA/Steel, SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Canyon, MCB/Wasabi, MCB/Canyon; LCB Steel/Navy

Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea for a thread! I'd love to see the new ballistic linings as Daylight Bacpacks. I'd buy a Grass one. Or grass/dawn.
    I'd also love to see new ballistic fabrics in a Smart Alec in place of Cordura.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thread idea! I'm hoping to see organizer pouches in the new colors--I'd replace my current Red Blend first aid pouches with Mars Red ones. (I think that hope is pretty likely to be fulfilled.) I'm not sure yet what else I want to see in the new colors, but I'd be very tempted by a Black Halcyon/Island Pilot.

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping for Steel/Island or Nordic/NWS parental unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Island became a permanent color, Burnt Orange / Island has been my dream combo.

Now with all the new ballistic colors I don't even know where to begin!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see a Luminary in Cloud (ext)/Alphaviolet (interior)! Or Cloud/Viridian!!

And I wish we could have another round of limited-edition Little Swifts with the new ballistic fabrics. (I could see this being a yearly release, or even a preorder-style setup!) An Alpha/Cloud LS would be dreamy. But since we can't have LS any more, then an Alpha/Cloud or a black/Alpha Swift would be smashing!

And because I missed out on the Kelly SCB, now I want a Viridian SCB!! 😊
    Last edited by haraya; 07-08-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooooh, with the release of the new 525 Ballistic I think I just must have a Synapse 25 in Deep Blue, but it's only showing with the Grass right now, and I just can't get on board with that shade of green. My all-time favorite, and current bag, combo is Navy/Ultraviolet, so either Deep Blue/Ultraviolet (if that's a possible material combo) or Deep Blue/Viridian would be my dream Synapse 25.

Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to ask for deep blue/dawn. That would be so peaceful and lovely. Black/dawn would be nice too.
    I love the new grass color, but not with deep blue. It's a hard color to pair with. Maybe coyote/ grass?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dream combination exists (Black Halcyon / Island), but just not in the bag I want (MCB). argh!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idbjorh View Post
    My dream combination exists (Black Halcyon / Island), but just not in the bag I want (MCB). argh!
    I think this would be a great combo for the PU and the Cafe Bags, too!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my dream combo would be Fjord exterior and an Azalea halcyon interior (we are dreaming here, right??)

Are we supposed to answer with colours that are in production? Then... I will echo the harmonisers and say a Deep Blue and Dawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A return of Sitka and/or conifer, paired with Aubergine would be the dream!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black/Island is my favorite color combination. Hoping to see the NFTD and Hero's Journey in that combo someday. For the new material colors, Black/Grass would probably be my first choice.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Linen/Ultraviolet SE or SCB would do it for me!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dream Color Combinations

Deep blue with dawn (top) and cloud (bottom)

ETA: Deep blue with dawn is just so pretty I could look at it all day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast