Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

around 53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DLBC in Black Halcyon

I'm super excited to begin a new chapter in my teaching career come September.

New chapter means new bag Smilie

I missed the opportunity to purchase a DLBC in black halcyon when it was in stock (wife said buy, I waited). I did my research and was ready to pull the trigger but I can't remember why I didn't order.

Anyway, does anyone know if black halcyon will be available for the DLBC in the near future (next month or two)?

If not, black cordura it is!

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your new position!

I would suggest calling customer service. They might know the timeline. I think they could be waiting for more of the black Halcyon material to come in.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can stomach it, I'd wait for the Black Halcyon to come back in. I've had the Cordura one and currently have the black Halcyon. I'd say it's worth waiting for the Halcyon in this particular bag.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

around 53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that it is now in production. I can wait for the halcyon. I have a LCB in cordura and a MCB in halcyon. I do like the halcyon a bit more than the cordura. It's worth the wait.