Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts on the Hero's Journey pack?

Hello all,

long time, no post. been lurking since the last time i posted. love reading the stories, seeing the pictures and tales of everyones journeys/travels.

anyways...i was browsing the bags across the site and the hero's journey has caught my eye. i was just curious if anyone on the boards has the bag and what their thoughts/impressions of it were. what kind of uses have you used it for.

i've never been much of a traveler. but decided its time to start traveling more. first trip is in a few weeks. i'm actually going to seattle! i have an aeronaut 45 so we'll see how that does for me.

also been using the synapse 19 as my daily bag and has been holding up very well.

but thats neither here nor there...i'd love to hear any and all thoughts/concerns/praises/stories from anyone who has been using the hero's journey pack.

thanks!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nobody?

anyone own a HJ? hows it gone for ya?

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my HsJ and did a pretty extensive report on using it for backpacking. I have also used the main pack for travel and love it. I don't have time for an extensive response right now, so I am hoping others will chime in. The main thing I appreciate versus the Aeronaut (which I have tried on but do not own ) is the superior hip belt and the extra stability in the frame. Extremely comfortable to carry for extended periods of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @zepfloyd, here is the link to a trip report I did on using the HsJ as a backpacking pack: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...ro%27s+Journey

Having now used it a few times for business or personal travel, I am quite in love with its comfortable carrying capacity. In traveling with it, I have tended to take the main pack with either a cafe bag or Co-Pilot, rather than the top section, mainly because I am used to their organization, and they work well for me.

I hope that helps a bit!
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    appreciate it you two. NW...will look at your trip report.