Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Northwest Washington State
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A New Aeronaut 30

Well, I joined the club. If owning just one bag entitles me to membership. I'm not sure. Maybe I'm a junior Bihnion or a probationary member or something like that.

The bag and color I was hoping for (Steel Ballistic/Wasabi Aeronaut 30) hit the website early this afternoon while I was out of the office (I saw it between meetings using my phone -- probably should have ordered it right there using the phone, but the locale wasn't really conducive to conducting e-commerce). I had one more short meeting, and then 10 minutes back to the office. I was relieved the bag was still available, and ordered it immediately.

I may have claimed the last one because now it's back "In Production" again. And the forum thread that announces new bags and colors hasn't even been updated yet today. I'm so pleased that I checked the product page directly!

Forum Member
    The Texas Panhandle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations!!
    S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/Solar; GES25/Coyote, GES25/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA/Steel, SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Canyon, MCB/Wasabi, MCB/Canyon; LCB Steel/Navy

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good purchase! Steel is a gorgeous colour. I recently took possession of a steel/Iberian A30 and I love it.

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also part of the A30 club now. Mines black halcyon and Iberian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also a fan, having swapped my A45 for one.

It should definitely be renamed the 'Tom Bihn Goldilocks'.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plip View Post
    Well, I joined the club. If owning just one bag entitles me to membership. I'm not sure. Maybe I'm a junior Bihnion or a probationary member or something like that.
    Since you joined the club it won't take long until you have more than one bag
    Be warned: Membership here leads to severe bag craving and after a little while you can no longer imagine how you could live with just one exemplar of a bag in just one color or with just one bag for EDC or business or travelling, and you will discover endless occasions where you miss just the right bag. But as you turn to the TB website there's help....
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhh you got a good one! I'd been hoping for Steel myself so I'm a little jealous. May it serve you well and be perfect for all your travels!

Forum Member
    Northwest Washington State
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for the kind welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    Be warned: Membership here leads to severe bag craving....
    I am already beginning to experience that, and my first bag hasn't even arrived!