Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will there ever be organizer pouches in the new fabrics/colors?

Hello!

Let me start by saying I am a HUGE fan of the new 525 and 210 ballistic and I completely LOVE the new colors (dawn, deep blue, viridian, and alphaviolet the most).

So I was wondering - will there ever be enough leftover scraps of the new materials to make the organizer pouches/Qkits? I am eyeing a clear organizer wallet and assorted pouches (the cordura/parapack solid ones in particular), but if there's ever a chance these items will come out in the new fabrics and colors, that will be worth waiting for!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second that motion! I really really like the Dawn & the Canyon. I love the idea of limited edition colours, I just wish they weren't quite so limited in their edition!

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    I was told that the Q-kits were too floppy in Halcyon, that's why they don't make them. I'd still buy several in each color in both sizes, especially Island, Ultraviolet, and Iberian.

The pouches and Q-kits are made with remnants. This is a great way to get the most out of each piece of fabric. TB uses as much of the fabric as possible and we get useful pouches and things. Win-win.

However, I'd like to see a special run of items made in the popular and vibrant colors. Double Organizer Pouches and Q-kits, Luggage Tags, Wallets, etc. I love the bright colors! elisa

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Second that motion! I really really like the Dawn & the Canyon. I love the idea of limited edition colours, I just wish they weren't quite so limited in their edition!
    I am pretty sure Dawn and Canyon are not limited edition colors, they are just new colors, in new fabrics that were launched in August

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn and Canyon are actually limited--there were more colors debuted than can continue, so they mentioned that those two colors will be used up and not reordered for further use past the end of this year.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Dawn and Canyon are actually limited--there were more colors debuted than can continue, so they mentioned that those two colors will be used up and not reordered for further use past the end of this year.
    Oh, I didn't know. That gives me sads

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me TOOO~ I love Dawn

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, so what is the official stance on this? My want is great, but patience is not, haha. If there's a chance they might happen I will hold off, but if not I'll put together an order right now Maybe I should email support?

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Varza, if you get a reply, perhaps ask them to post on here too. I'd love to know as well. I'd especially love some bright qkits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirri View Post
    Varza, if you get a reply, perhaps ask them to post on here too. I'd love to know as well. I'd especially love some bright qkits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sure thing, I will ask them. I'm glad to see others are interested. There is hope yet!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spoke to Kat today as I'm putting together an order but waiting on a Luminary... I asked if there were any of the random organizer items made out of Dawn yet and she said not yet... but ask again in a couple months