Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Next Debut?

Forum Member
    Singapore
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirri View Post
    Denises and I can handle this part of the southern hemisphere between us!
    i'd happily cover Singapore, you got to be sure that it can handle the heat and high humidity! :P

Forum Member
    Stuttgart
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecturist View Post
    I would love to see a bag between WF and Pilot sizes that could be carried as a backpack or briefcase - perfect for basic airline tickets (I know NFTD works, but I want something to carry a laptop or larger tablet in).

I'd also love to see the return of Steel in the new Halcyon fabric.
    +1 on a hybrid WF/Pilot. I need a bag that can occasionally carry a slightly larger load than the existing Pilot/Cadet.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like a WF that is just a 1/2 inch bigger all around, and has a Pilot front instead of the flat pockets.

around 53
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id like to see a vertical DLBC. I love the cafe bags but one without the flap would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Twin Cities, MN, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeg780 View Post
    Id like to see a vertical DLBC. I love the cafe bags but one without the flap would be nice.

Yes, with a zip top! Same back slit open top file/magazine/boarding pass pocket. *swoon*

around 53
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grellowgal View Post
    Yes, with a zip top! Same back slit open top file/magazine/boarding pass pocket. *swoon*
    Yes, zip top!

Ive been using my DLBC for the better part of a month now and I absolutely love it!!! There are times, though, Id like a vertical bag.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely zip top!!! I usually don't like vertical bags because everything falls to the bottom and the top becomes wasted space, or junk I have to dig through to get to the bottom. So shingled inner pockets are a must.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    In keeping with your long tradition of evil hinting, perhaps you could at least share with us when we might see/get more details about these prototypes?
    Well, yesterday we did spill the beans on Tom's latest design....

As for the others.... our desks are piled high with prototypes (many are of the same item) and Tom and Nik have been at sewing machines for the past week. I can't share any details yet, but I hope to be able to in a couple of weeks or so.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I could really use one of those for the dog I am nursing back from surgery. He is Gracie's best friend, Arie (short for Aristotle), who had 11 bladder stones removed on Monday. His parents are in the UK so I have been keeping very close watch over him. While he is on the smaller side for a dog, (18 lbs; 6 lbs heavier than Gracie and so much floppier), but he is not accustomed to being picked up. That, coupled with his pain, makes him quite peeved with me when I try to pick him up to take him up/down our stairs (which are everywhere in our house). Little guy managed to bite my hair this morning. I really value my face.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beaver bags? So many jokes that I won't even go there.

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Ha Ha!!!!!!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Silicon Valley
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's pretty much no response I could write that will survive moderation.

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darcy,

Any chance of seeing DLBP in 525 Ballistic?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    I could really use one of those for the dog I am nursing back from surgery. He is Gracie's best friend, Arie (short for Aristotle), who had 11 bladder stones removed on Monday. His parents are in the UK so I have been keeping very close watch over him. While he is on the smaller side for a dog, (18 lbs; 6 lbs heavier than Gracie and so much floppier), but he is not accustomed to being picked up. That, coupled with his pain, makes him quite peeved with me when I try to pick him up to take him up/down our stairs (which are everywhere in our house). Little guy managed to bite my hair this morning. I really value my face.
    That's wonderful of you to care for Arie! 11 stones... what an ordeal. Would he tolerate being wrapped up in a blanket burrito-style prior to being picked up?

Quote Originally Posted by carrot View Post
    Any chance of seeing DLBP in 525 Ballistic?
    Yes, there is a chance of that. No timeline just yet, though....
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    There's pretty much no response I could write that will survive moderation.
    Fun fact of the day. The wonderful 1993 movie classic Free Willy featuring the famous orca "Keiko" was based in Seattle, Washington.. Seattle likes rescuing animals Smilie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast