Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Availability by color?

Is there an option to search all products by color? Would be a nice feature.

I think I could be convinced to purchase anything in Orange-152 1000 Cordura. Will know for certain the Snake Charmer I ordered shows up tomorrow.

Forum Member
    Austin US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to be able to search by color, but I don't think it's possible currently. I would try emailing TB (emailus@tombihn.com) to see what they currently have in the Orange-152. I've done this before and they're very helpful!

Hopefully, the Orange-152 is a real charmer!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea - they have always been super helpful.

Forum Member
    The Texas Panhandle
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can easily search by color. At the top of the page type the color you are interested in in the box that says "search all of our bags" and hit enter. It will bring up all of the items available in that color. It is not always perfect - for example, if you type in dawn in the search box you get the S19 and S25 as a result. If dawn is an option in those I don't see it. However, aside from a few errors it is pretty reliable.
    S19 & S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/NW Sky; GE S25 & GE S25/Coyote; S30/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/Island, SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA & SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Wasabi, MCB & MCB/Canyon.