Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made a mistake - i think

Was reviewing my recent orders and noticed that I accidentally ordered a 15" Cache with an order I placed that included the MB, Stowaway, and Pilot. I returned all three. Really mad i didn't pay attention to this. I kept thinking that everything looked like an overstuffed envelope.

Does anyone happen to have both a 15' and an 11" Cache that they could take pics in the MB and the Pilot? Just for comparison.

I would like to reorder both to test out, but I am getting beat up on all the shipping charges I have had going back and forth to TB. I tried a S19 after not liking the initial order and sent it back. The S19 felt too small physically for me. I cancelled an ordered for a S25 after seeing this. I have an older S25 that I passed one down and think it is a little larger than I need for an EDC.

I wish I would have taken pics now.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All good. Went with the Smart Alec when it dropped. So excited.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my SA. I don't use if for an EDC but I travel with it as my only/main bag. I have also traveled with an S25 but the SA seems to have more available space.