Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Daisy - That's one of the odd things about flying longhaul business class - you're paying for a nice, large comfortable seat with very little storage at hand.
    Last edited by Vecturist; 11-18-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecturist View Post
    @Daisy - That's one of the odd thongs about flying longhaul business class - you're paying for a nice, large comfortable seat with very little storage at hand.
    True but there isn't much I need close to hand anyway - after the time my SCB was wrested from my grasp and put in a random overhead, I make sure to only have fully zipped carryon bags and have a very small bag/pouch for passport, wallet etc that I can stow close by. (I didn't lose anything from the SCB but it's not secure enough for that situation)

Not complaining though .. small tradeoff for comfort for 14 plus hours Smilie
    List under construction ....

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecturist View Post
    That's one of the odd thongs about flying longhaul business class
    This typo totally cracked me up. It made me think of thongs in business class amenities bags.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed - didn't catch it when I was typing.

Forum Member
    North Queensland, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denises View Post
    Qantas do the same for exit row seats, just for take off and landing. The cabin crew come along and put any bags and coats in the overhead lockers, and then they'll take them out again for use use in flight.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    Ditto on australian domestic flights (virgin, and i assume others). We have the same issue when flying long haul in business class as there is nowhere on the floor to store anything other than a very small bag.
    Same for bulkhead seats too. Smilie

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    Ditto on australian domestic flights (virgin, and i assume others).

Cabin staff reserve space in overheads for exit row passengers and will get items down for you after takeoff.

We have the same issue when flying long haul in business class as there is nowhere on the floor to store anything other than a very small bag.
    I just flew one on Delta (SEA - AMS) and there was plenty for a WF on the floor under my feet and S25 on the floor to my left - I ended up stowing the big bag and kept the S25 out the whole flight. It was a really nice product (although their in-flight entertainment is getting a bit outdated, but I'm not complaining!)

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    This typo totally cracked me up. It made me think of thongs in business class amenities bags.
    Walking around in a b.class thong and those socks ... now there's an image!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3