Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love love love my new PT in Deep Blue. It is gorgeous!

I agree with others that the open side pockets could do with being less tapered, or generally wider. They're kind of hard to use. My Contigo Autoseal does fit but it kind of hovers a few inches off the bottom.

It would be great to have a pouch that fit well in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Deep Blue PT for my gym bag. I have an emergency $20 in one of the zippered pockets. In one open pocket is my padlock, key, and tiny EC stuff sack with headphones. My 16oz Nalgene water bottle goes into the other open pocket on my way to the gym...once I'm there, the bottle goes with me and my Google Pixel phone fits into that pocket and everything goes into the locker.
    For my purposes, the pockets are fine.
    I have a cubelet leashed inside... the only pocket I would have added is an interior small & reasonably flat zip pocket on the inside wall of the bag.
    For me, the interior being an open bucket is preferable for a multitude of uses... If I want more organization I could get a Moveable Feast..

Phoenix
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pop Tote fits an EDC kit, a laptop, books and even groceries.

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been carrying my PT to work, filled with a lunch bag and hot tea and whatever odds and ends I need to bring with me for the day. If I go shopping at lunch or after work there is always room in the PT for whatever I buy. I've been surprised at how much can be put into the PT. If it is raining, I don't have to worry about anything inside the PT getting wet. Whenever I think of my PT I have a warm feeling of love in my heart. Of all the TB bags I've gotten in the last 2 months, and I've gotten several, the PT is my absolute favorite.

Montana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More love for the Pop Tote! I usually carry it as a purse, but today decided to load it up to take to with me to the dealership while I waited for a car repair. In it I have a thick 8 x 11 spiral notebook, an 11" MacBook w/case, wallet, pencil case, cell phone, phone charger and MacBook charger in a Cubelet, an A6 size Traveler's Notebook, a pouch with coupons and an earbud case. And I still have room for more! I really love this bag! Big Grin
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

San Jose, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My new Pop Tote - a few suggestions

My bag arrived today and I really like it. I'm using it for a purse. Love the thick fabric, the padded handles, the handle drop is good, the overall size is good. It stands up on its own and zips closed which is important to me. Hard time picking a color, but black goes with anything you're wearing in any season. I just wish it wasn't black on the inside too.

Suggestions: Why not line it with one of the halcyon fabrics like my Sick Kick which is black lined with Ultra Violet. It would make it easier to find things inside. People want organization and security on the inside so why are there 2 zippered pockets on the outside? Also those pockets won't be much use if there's a water bottle in the back pocket. Maybe the bag is supposed to be basic, but no matter how basic you are, you've got a phone, cards and keys. Adding 1 zippered pocket on the inside that would fit a large cell phone for quick access would be a good addition. SpringOverall, I'm really looking forward to using it.Smilie
    Attached Images Attached Images EVERYTHING POP TOTE!-img_6128-jpeg  EVERYTHING POP TOTE!-img_6130-jpeg 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5