Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pvn View Post
    How are you going to keep the TB Dust Bag free from dirt and grime?
    It's turtles all the way down (which is why I suggested a garbage bag).

Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on recent experience I can now say I wish for a Medium double OP that's a smidge bigger, so as to fit a couple of A5 notebooks without having to jimmy the zipper too much...

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pvn View Post
    How are you going to keep the TB Dust Bag free from dirt and grime?
    That's where the garbage bag that @BWeaves mentioned comes in, to go over the dust bag! Wink
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen that TB is not really a fan of compression cubes due to the possibility of compromising zipper integrity. I'd really like another compression solution though like a bag. It would be nice for say, a large sweater or jacket. This type of size would be perfect. Anything bigger would tempt me to cram more stuff into my bag and make it heavier. The one way airvalve bags are cool.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

What do you think about incorporating webbing handles with soft rolled edges like those on the Stowaway to the Daylight Briefcase?

I think it would still maintain its minimal appeal while adding a little more comfort when you're carrying a heavy load.

Thanks! Smilie
    -m

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those little slots that are on the SE and and SK would allow the travel cubelet (and maybe the cubelet too) to be great waist pack...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to have an XL Yeoman Duffle. No extra pockets, no extraneous organizing bits that don't fit my needs, just an XL Yeoman duffle.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Pop Tote with a bright, inner lining, nothing fancy or too organised, but it would make it so much easier to see within.
    Last edited by KAB; 04-02-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Forum Member
    New York, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this in another thread, but perhaps somebody in this one is feeling as antsy as I am about Side Effect color combinations!
    I'm very tempted to order myself a Side Effect, but I'm just not sold on the color combinations (even though there are so many available- I'm so picky!). I would be thrilled if there was a Black 400 Halycon/200 Wasabi or Northwest sky combo, or an Aubergine 1050 with Wasabi or Northwest sky!
    Synapse 19 (black/wasabi), Cubelet (dawn + aubergine), Travel Stuff Sack (northwest sky), Travel Tray (northwest sky), Side Effect (new Nordic/northwest sky), A30 Small Laundry Packing Cube (wasabi aether), Organizer Pouches (olive, aubergine)

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was discussing this with a friend, but it would be fantastic to have a bag by Tom Bihn that addresses the need for a good EDC bag that can also carry a decent sized camera setup.

The current Synapse (either size) can fit a small Micro Four Thirds camera with a pancake lens in any number of its pockets, but what about a larger camera with a long lens?

If the chin pocket of the S25 were adapted to have the full depth of the bag (now intruding on the main compartment) with some light padding on the front and bottom, it could be done easily, but that's not the Tom Bihn way. I'd love to see how Tom approaches the need for a good backpack that is mostly every-day oriented but still can carry a full-sized camera along comfortably with quick access.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my Little Swifts and use them all the time. However, this weekend I was using both the Little Swift and the regular size Swift and found myself wishing yet again for a medium Swift. A Swift in between little and regular would be perfect.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to buy the upper compartment on the Heroís Journey if it was available separately. Itís an awesomely versatile bag!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My biggest hangup with the S25 is the thin, simple grab handle at the top. I'd like to see a little bit more of a beefy grab handle before I take the plunge!

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _brianhamilton View Post
    My biggest hangup with the S25 is the thin, simple grab handle at the top. I'd like to see a little bit more of a beefy grab handle before I take the plunge!
    They have updated the handle, it's pretty awesome now.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _brianhamilton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    They have updated the handle, it's pretty awesome now.
    Here's some photos of the updated grab handle that @melminimalist is referencing.

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...ab-handle.html

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast