Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heart EyesHeart EyesHeart EyesHeart Eyes thank you so much!!

Forum Member
    Maine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New colors in Synapse 25. I would like to see things like dark brown , Dark green, Forrest Green. I have
    3 tom bihn bags and want to buy anohter Synapse 25, but the colors there now, arent doing anything for me.

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianw1234 View Post
    New colors in Synapse 25. I would like to see things like dark brown , Dark green, Forrest Green. I have
    3 tom bihn bags and want to buy anohter Synapse 25, but the colors there now, arent doing anything for me.
    If there was a dark green S25 I would buy it instantananeously (if not sooner!!!!!)
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Luminary 15 in Nebulous Gray/Island

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice to have bigger Synapse, maybe 30 to 35 liters. Also, a bigger Luminary, similar to the size of Synapse 19

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 Wish List

I would love a kids' duffel. Something like the NFTD but slightly less engineered. And in 525 ballistic.

ETA: I know about the Mini Yeoman but I like the three pocket structure of the NFTD and the flat bottom.
    Last edited by Cristina; 04-04-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Stealth Swift. AKA a business Swift. Which is to say a Swift in Black/NW Sky. I love my AuberSky one, but would like a backup that goes with all colors.
    What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I seen the new cache released, I visualize a very close cousin product of a "Paper Cache" with thin plastic for structure in lieu of padding and an internal pocket for receipts and small papers. I've have previously post a want for a 8 1/2x11 OP for papers, but a cache design could be better suited. The market may be saturated with folios, but I like a common platform of quality products.

As a LSB and a SSB owner for a few months now, I find myself enjoying them even more than I expected. They truly fit a lot of things when organized, but I am quite disappointed with size when I lack the time to be organized in the grocery packing. I could have use for an Extra Large Shop Bag, could even think of it as Warehouse sized Shop Bag. Many larger things would be easier to carry with the nice SB handles. Current LSB has quite low limits on bulky paper products, multi-packs, and even larger boxed products. A larger SB could even get inventive with compression straps like the Brain Bag to adjust to size need. Maybe sized to 35-50 liters vs the LSB's 25L.

3DOC with leaf pouchkin as a panel. The leaf pouchkin is exact size as a the clear/mesh/fabric 3DOC panel so it could add organization for little things that get lost or obstructive in the bottom of an organizer. The need for this want is to maximize the use of space in the side pocket of S25 filled perfectly only by a 3DOC.

Forum Member
    Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I would really appreciate is that the next time Tom Bihn makes a new, lighter fabric in a color in the warm spectrum (red, orange, yellow) that they make it PERMANENT--especially yellows and oranges. We've gotten great yellows and oranges in the past, but each time they're only available for a limited time. The only interior color option we have now that is permanent and part of the warm color spectrum is Iberian (maybe Coyote, but that seems more tan/brown). Meanwhile, we have multiple offerings in the cool color spectrum, particularly blues and greens.

Please!

I love most blues, but not so much greens. I would love more diversity in the offerings for lighter fabrics that serve as lining fabrics, especially since colors like yellow and orange are lighter/brighter and would make it easy to see inside a bag. Plus, blue and red bags would look really fantastic with yellow or orange interiors.
    Last edited by ultravisitor; 04-08-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second wishing for more warm colors and lighter brighter colors for interiors.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wish is for a "mini" Daylight Backpack. Maybe about 9" (w) x 12" (h) x 3" (d). With some interior pockets/organization like the interior of the Sidekick. I own the current Daylight Backpack, and I LOVE it, but it's too big for just running around town. A mini version would be a dream come true!!!

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Putting in my annual request for a Synapse 15-style pack. Much as I tried to love the Luminary, it is just too small (more, too tall and narrow) to hold camera + water bottle + sweatshirt + day trip supplies (snacks, wallet, iPhone, etc) and the Synapse 19 is the perfect shape and pocket layout but just a bit too large for all the above. Currently having to search out something from other bag companies, but no one makes anything as good as my dream of a Synapse 15!
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That alphaviolet magically reappears on the Brain Bag production list.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    My wish is for a "mini" Daylight Backpack. Maybe about 9" (w) x 12" (h) x 3" (d). With some interior pockets/organization like the interior of the Sidekick. I own the current Daylight Backpack, and I LOVE it, but it's too big for just running around town. A mini version would be a dream come true!!!
    I'm not finding any evidence, but I'd swear someone had hacked a Side Kick to wear as a backpack, connecting arm straps by way of the SK's side hooks. Not a replacement for your dream, of course, but there may be a temporary hack way to get what you want in the meantime.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting idea, thanks for the thought!

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love them to add those webbing loops that are on the Side Effect to the Travel Cubelet so that it could be used with the waist straps either in sling fashion or as a waist pack.

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast