Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want that Tom Bihn Coffee Kit so bad!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by CathyWeeks View Post
    3. A Tom Bihn Coffee Travel Kit/Bag:

Spot for the brewer (Aeropress or French press, and if you wanted to be REALLY thorough, figure out how to make it accommodate a pour-over funnel that sits on top of a cup instead of the taller/narrower brewers, but thats a pretty different shape than the FP or AP). Either way - big enough for a brewer that can make at least 24 ounces of coffee.
    I travel with one of these:
    Wolecok Silicone Collapsible Coffee Filter with a Free Hook, Tea Dripper Cone, Pour over Coffee Brewer, Carafe Infuser (blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N21W2SQ..._AvcjBbREM89V9

Or this one that uses #4 cone
    GSI Outdoors 79480 Collapsible Java Drip Coffee Maker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002YT2CII..._awcjBb9BT2NYM

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    Last edited by fredlet; 06-15-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Forum Member
    Twin Cities Burbclave
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That collapsible silicon pour-over funnel is neat! I've seen some collapsible electric kettles that are made similarly - silicon top part that collapses, with metal/electric heating element parts in the bottom. I started a separate thread for coffee travel equipment, if you want to head over there?

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Luminary 14 in Olive 525 & Viridian 210

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1 wish has to be a 22L Synapse. For all the bajillions of "19 or 25!???!???" threads, there have to be plenty of people like me who just want a nice happy medium.

The 19L is 16" tall and the 25L is 20" tall. A 18" tall bag would just bear out to the maximum "personal item" size for most airlines (yes I know the 25 usually fits but I want to guarantee it) and would give a little extra capacity over the 19. This would also allow for slightly more generous fit for 15" laptops. This is my current dream bag. I'd also love some low profile way to lash something to the bottom of the pack. Sometimes you want to tuck your puffy jacket or fleece under there to save space inside and I'd love some kind of deployable and not so obvious way to do that. Maybe elastic strips that usually sit flush but could be stretched to tuck a jacket under? A "lash tab garage" or something of the sort? My current bag has lash tabs on the bottom and strap hanging from them all the time, and they're handy, but too big of a pain to pull the straps out and put them back every time for me to take them off, so when not in use they just dangle...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to make a Luggage Tag with the First Aid or even the Second Aid Kit Fabric with the cross visible on one side and the regular clear Urethane on the other side?

It would replace allergiesemergency bracelets and be handy in case of an emergency with a list of medication taken and the ones known for adverse effect.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-18-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daylight Backpack in Black / Viridian

2018 Wish List

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member Alice in Wanderlust's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travel Tray with O-Rings on the interior. Then you could use a short strap to hang it from a towel rod.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wanderlust View Post
    Travel Tray with O-Rings on the interior. Then you could use a short strap to hang it from a towel rod.
    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that would be handy. I currently have one suspended by the drawstring which makes it a bit harder to get stuff in and out.

Forum Member
    Idaho
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love some new color options. NWS is just too dreary IMO.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love this, with one teeny-tiny amendment: ONE O-ring on the interior, and ONE yarn guide, so I can maximize its use for knitting, and other yarn crafts (and you can still hang it from a towel rod)

Forum Member
    Twin Cities Burbclave
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A clear OP that holds/displays a half-sheet of paper.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see the Cadet available in Black/Wasabi again.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Hi @Beynon5!

Actually, the Aeronaut 45 Internal Frame fits the Tri-Star! Check out the picture of this dude with the Padded Hip Belt and Tri-Star with the Aeronaut 45 Internal Frame inside!
    Ah, I hadn't seen that - looks perfect for what I was looking for! Thank you

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast