1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rensho View Post
    Burnt Orange Synapse. Did TB ever make Burnt Orange Synapses?
    Yes they have! If you search for Synapse and Burnt Orange you find lots of pictures. It might be made again. Maybe ask customer service?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A return of Sitka!!! Also Nordic halcyon for the travel trays, stuff sacks, spiff kits and the other like accessories that only come in UV, NWS, island, wasabi and Iberian.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More bright, lively colors! Especially in the SE or SK. Compact bags like those are cute in bright colors, or something more toned down like a teal.

Returning to colors, new ones would be fun but so would returns of old favorites. I'm a particular fan of cheerful green, yellow and orange. Soft, muted colors that aren't purple wouldn't be bad either.

Also, I'd like more cubelet variations. I've been considering hacking one of mine down to half the height, and buying another to add a clear side to.

This is one of my favorite threads. Perceptions of the TB colors are so interesting. The overall palette is somber to me, yet too bright to many others.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solar, Zest, Sitka to return

NFTD - Black 1050d/Island
    THJ - Black/Island
    S25 - Original Halcyon/Island (My Grail Backpack)

ID Badge Holder

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pop Tote in black and Nordic halcyon. I'm hesitant to buy one in the current colors because halcyon seems like a natural fit for this bag.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twosandalz View Post
    Perceptions of the TB colors are so interesting. The overall palette is somber to me, yet too bright to many others.
    I don't think the overall palette is either too somber or too bright. I just wish that they would stop discontinuing or only making limited productions of all the colors I actually prefer over the rest of their offerings. Original Halcyon, Zest, Canyon, Dawn, Monarch? All gone or will be gone. Blue is my favorite color of all, but I don't like just any shade of blue. It has to be the right shade. Right now, Nordic Halcyon is the only blue in the standard lineup that I like. Dawn is a wonderful option, but it's going away soon enough and is hardly offered in anything. I didn't have a chance to buy a Shop Bag in that color, which bummed me out, especially since I've been wanting another and I don't really want to buy one with the standard offerings.

sigh

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdowney83 View Post
    Solar, Zest, Sitka to return

NFTD - Black 1050d/Island
    THJ - Black/Island
    S25 - Original Halcyon/Island (My Grail Backpack)

ID Badge Holder
    How amazing would it be to see a Pop Tote in Sitka? OMG
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelet in Dawn

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My every-year wishlist item:

ID Badge holder! Maybe even with a study reel-device...
    DLBC (black Dyneema), Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A square shaped laundry sack? Essentially packing cube with a piece of halcyon in the middle of it. Works same way and use same way as the current laundry bag. Just itís a square version for use with WF and those who square pack their clothes into the Aeronaut and so on. Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    A square shaped laundry sack? Essentially packing cube with a piece of halcyon in the middle of it. Works same way and use same way as the current laundry bag. Just it’s a square version for use with WF and those who square pack their clothes into the Aeronaut and so on. Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ditto...my TLSS is seeing less and less use these days. I've taken to packing a nylon tote (Baggu) as a laundry bag and then just cramming it into a cube along with my clean stuff. The TLSS is just too awkwardly shaped for me to find it useful when it's not in my Smart Alec.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twosandalz View Post
    More bright, lively colors! Especially in the SE or SK. Compact bags like those are cute in bright colors, or something more toned down like a teal.

Returning to colors, new ones would be fun but so would returns of old favorites. I'm a particular fan of cheerful green, yellow and orange. Soft, muted colors that aren't purple wouldn't be bad either.

Also, I'd like more cubelet variations. I've been considering hacking one of mine down to half the height, and buying another to add a clear side to.

This is one of my favorite threads. Perceptions of the TB colors are so interesting. The overall palette is somber to me, yet too bright to many others.
    I'll always back up the lively color crowd. I love fluorescents and neons, personally. I have always wanted to see some stuff with an Island 525 exterior and a Zest Halcyon interior! The sad part is I already have a Synapse 25 ( Navy / Wasabi ) and can't really be buying more stuff, so I would have mixed feelings about seeing it now ( I'd be turbo-jealous! ). Still....

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Island with Zest would be a luscious combination! My dream combos are zest and solar, or kiwi with either. I don't know how many they'd sell, or if their staff would rebel at having to look at those all day.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Northwest Sky zipper pulls/cord.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still hoping for Nordic Halcyon outside / Island inside combo Preferably in an Aeronaut 30 or NFTD.

And an o-ring in the bottom pocket of the A45 Packing Cube Backpack.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A minimalist, GR1-esque, pack

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast