1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A return of Sitka, also wish the pop tote had brackets or slot where you could add an absolute strap, I like to be able to carry my totes with a long strap.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a second Parental Unitó in 525 Ballistic!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    What if the Pop Tote had a baby with the Night Flight Travel Duffel?
    What would that look like? I'm having trouble imagining it!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I second a Pop Tote with an attachment for an absolute shoulder strap.

2. One more O-ring inside the travel cubelet, on the opposite (non-pocket) wall.

3. Co-Pilot, SE, SK, etc. in Aubergine 525 ballistic. I like my bags to match.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 07-02-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm wishing for an all out, full blown, camera bag. much like the lowepro 450 protactic. hold 1 pro dslr, 70-200mm lens, 3-4 other lens and 1 backup body. hold up to a 15 inch laptop and other small accessories.
    Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Wasabi
    Side Effect Black Dyneema/Wasabi
    Aeronaut 45 Burnt Orange/Steel
    Absolute Shoulder Strap
    Travel Laundry Stuff Stack Aeronaut 45 Wasabi
    Vertical Freudian Slip Synapse 25
    Travel Tray Wasabi
    Pilot Navy/Wasabi
    RFID Passport Pouch Iberian
    Spiff Kit Deluxe Northwest Sky Halcyon 200
    Synapse 19 Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet
    Empire Builder
    Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    What would that look like? I'm having trouble imagining it!
    It would have larger outside pockets like the NFTD, big enough to hold a hydroflask or other bottle, and the pocket goes all the way to the bottom, preferably closing securely, in addition to the outer zippered pockets. It would have an attachment point for a shoulder strap, and have an inner mesh pocket. I don't think it needs to be fully lined, it can take after Aunt Swift and Cousin Little Swift and have the pocket only at the top.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    It would have larger outside pockets like the NFTD, big enough to hold a hydroflask or other bottle, and the pocket goes all the way to the bottom, preferably closing securely, in addition to the outer zippered pockets. It would have an attachment point for a shoulder strap, and have an inner mesh pocket. I don't think it needs to be fully lined, it can take after Aunt Swift and Cousin Little Swift and have the pocket only at the top.
    I like it!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking more and more that I want a hybrid Synapse/Western flyer type backpack. Something more business style rather than outdoorsey style but with the Synapse built in organization and featues in a more rectangular shape. Ideally only 18" tall so it can typically qualify as a personal item.

I'd love to see a full clamshell opening and side carry as an option. Something that would work for EDC as well as travel. I think this is my grail pack. There are some newer kickstarter packs out there that approach this but I would love Tom Bihn thoughtfulness and construction.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    A return of Sitka, also wish the pop tote had brackets or slot where you could add an absolute strap, I like to be able to carry my totes with a long strap.
    Both of these would be amazing!!!!
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waiting for 525 ballistic in aubergine to make its appearance. Coyote in 525 would be nice, too.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here’s my (tiny) wish... Can you all add a zipper pocket to the Brain Bag/Smart Alec Freudian Slip. It would be really (useful) awesome. Thanks.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I'm still waiting for 525 ballistic in aubergine to make its appearance. Coyote in 525 would be nice, too.

I tried to like this again this morning. I would have such a hard time deciding between Aubergine and Coyote, so maybe it's a good thing

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TinKnight View Post
    I tried to like this again this morning. I would have such a hard time deciding between Aubergine and Coyote, so maybe it's a good thing
    Why can't we have BOTH? I have both colors in 1050 ballistic, but only because I needed to differentiate my A45 from my husband's A45. And my D36 (Medium Road Duffle) has both colors and I love that color combination.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay while we're dreaming... what I really want from Bihn is a well-designed designated sketcher's bag. Something that's well organized, lightweight, and useful for plein air watercolor painters and urban sketchers to haul stuff. I know TB did the Field Journal notebook but I didn't buy one because I knew it wouldn't hold my setup. (Featured in my DLB here.) And most artists and sketchers don't want to deal with a ring binder.

All my artist life, I've had to make do with products and bags that are not designed with artists in mind. Etchr Labs released "creator bags' but I recently field tested two of their products, and though they seemed well made and work well, they're heavy and manufactured in Hong Kong. And they look like derpy 1980s laptop bags. (Please don't tell Etchr I said that.)

I think I may be the only one on the forum that would use this, but there is a HUGE world of sketchers and painters out there who would. We are many in numbers, and we are all searching for a A+ functional bag. TB produced a knitter's bag, so please oh please do a full sized sketcher setup. I know the Maker's Bag is sort of a solution, but most of us hike to locations (urban and rural) so we want a backpack and not a side carry.

If TB would make it, I would buy this, promote the mess out of it, and make TB rich. Okay I probably couldn't do that last bit but don't I wish!

Edited to add: I posted the DLB review/setup several years ago. It's still going strong but my FS has stretched out and I keep losing supplies out of it. While we're wishing, I would love something that holds my supplies yet is contained.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure that someone has wished for this already....but just in case.....a horizontal type FS that I could pop into my PT.....that would be good!

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast