Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably may have wish this before, but I would like to put forward again "Black/Viridian" for Small Café Bag and Daylight Briefcase.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    I probably may have wish this before, but I would like to put forward again "Black/Viridian" for Small Café Bag and Daylight Briefcase.
    have to add a shoutout to cloud/viridian, also very nice

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cadet in Aubergine / Wasabi. The only reason I've never bought a Cadet is because I have yet to see it in Aubergine, and I wants it precious.

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been wishing for quite some time for a better wallet than the COW, something that holds Australian, New Zealand and Japanese notes comfortably. A while back it seemed like there was something in the works. Someone spotted a review of a trial version of a new wallet, and I can't find this in the forum now. Can anyone else remember this? And is there any estimated date for a new improved wallet?
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, there was discussion of a new wallet, but I don't think there was anything concrete about there being any kind of prototype. For the moment, I use a small, clear DOP, which is the perfect size for US Dollar bills laid flat. I find the mini pouch is perfect for cards I don't use very often. The small is good for cash and coin in the back pocket, and my Drivers License and one credit card in the front clear pocket. It's nice and flat, so it slips in flat pockets nicely. I can use a keystrap to attach it to whatever bag I'm using so I never leave my "wallet" behind. Plus it doesn't read as a wallet to pickpockets, and the keystrap also means it's less likely to be removed from my bag by someone else without me noticing a tug.

I've also found the small DOP fits perfectly in the zip pocket of my Macabi skirt. I clip the keystrap to the inside zipper pull as if it were an O-ring.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 07-20-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd really, really like to see a Small Cafe Bag in the new Aubergine fabric, hopefully with a nice neutral interior like Cloud. Speaking of which, I'd also really like a Travel Cubelet in Cloud or Nebulous Gray, I'd love to have it in a neutral gray that's not halcyon.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Yes, there was discussion of a new wallet, but I don't think there was anything concrete about there being any kind of prototype. For the moment, I use a small, clear DOP, which is the perfect size for US Dollar bills laid flat.
    US Dollar bills are smaller than many other currencies, including all the ones that I happen to have used in the last few years. That's why I'm wishing for a better sized travel wallet. I don't think I'm imagining things, there was some reference to a travel wallet. If only some clever person could find it!
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denises View Post
    US Dollar bills are smaller than many other currencies, including all the ones that I happen to have used in the last few years. That's why I'm wishing for a better sized travel wallet. I don't think I'm imagining things, there was some reference to a travel wallet. If only some clever person could find it!
    This may help, from the Discussions of New Designs and Colors thread, post 1206 (March 23, 2018):
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    There's various prototypes being tested and Nik's been making more versions of the wallets. I don't think they'll be ready for order anytime soon. Maybe the end of this year?

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That does help, thank you Cristina!

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a product I'd like to have, though I don't think it would sell well enough to be worth adding to the product line: a pet carrier backpack that would fit my large cat. I have one I just bought that's surprisingly well made and well designed for its price, except for one major issue: the stiffened back and base come together to make a corner that digs into my back. The whole time I wore it yesterday I was dreaming of a better design that wouldn't do that.

(I'm going to add padding to that corner somehow, I just haven't figured out how yet).

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a more likely wish: I'm hoping to see the Co-Pilot be made in the new Aubergine 525! I have an Aubergine Co-Pilot sitting in my closet waiting for the fabric to soften up, but it's still very stiff.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since it's been mentioned elsewhere, thought it worth including if it hasn't already been mentioned here: shop bags in black halcyon (original or black black).

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw View Post
    Since it's been mentioned elsewhere, thought it worth including if it hasn't already been mentioned here: shop bags in black halcyon (original or black black).
    And nordic Smilie

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see more Coyote stuff.

Particularly:

S25
    S19
    DLBP
    3DOC
    SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to have a gray/veridian makers bag. (I could go either way with which of those colors is on the outside or inside)

With the modification of a zipper across the top that could fully unzip and the flap be tucked inside. So, you could not zip it and get the same thing you have now, or zip it for security and structure. (In my mind, the zipper only fully attached to the front and back, but not to either side, which means the side bockets are still really easy for me to drop a water bottle into and retrieve it).

Edited for clarity here: the zipper is under the flap.

And a slip pocket along the back outside the bag.
    Last edited by Crinoidea; 07-28-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast