Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

West of the Grand Tetons
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S25 & S19 Guide Edition

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    S25 & S19 Guide Edition
    I not interested in the S series, but I could go for Coyote trim instead of black on any of the TB bags. I ADORE my road duffle because I love the Coyote trim and interior fabric with the Aubergine ballistic.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I not interested in the S series, but I could go for Coyote trim instead of black on any of the TB bags. I ADORE my road duffle because I love the Coyote trim and interior fabric with the Aubergine ballistic.
    I was sad when the Road Duffles were retired....not just because of their colour combinations but they are SO VERY useful! I am ever hopeful that there will be a RD/Yeoman hybrid one day!
    I would snap up another MRD and if the Yeoman could just have a little bit or organisation, even just a mesh pocket under the lid and one or two inside that would be brilliant, nothing too elaborate, not even a lining.....I do use the YD packing cubes (original) and the O-rings but a pocket would still be so useful....

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    I was sad when the Road Duffles were retired....not just because of their colour combinations but they are SO VERY useful! I am ever hopeful that there will be a RD/Yeoman hybrid one day!
    I would snap up another MRD and if the Yeoman could just have a little bit or organisation, even just a mesh pocket under the lid and one or two inside that would be brilliant, nothing too elaborate, not even a lining.....I do use the YD packing cubes (original) and the O-rings but a pocket would still be so useful....
    I have a Yeoman and use it all the time as a gym bag. I agree that it would be better with some oranization. Too bad the road duffle is gone; the only reason I didn't get one is because it didn't have locking zippers and I wanted to use it for air travel.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    I have a Yeoman and use it all the time as a gym bag. I agree that it would be better with some oranization. Too bad the road duffle is gone; the only reason I didn't get one is because it didn't have locking zippers and I wanted to use it for air travel.
    Oh! My MRD has lockable zippers on all except the 2 very outer end pockets....the main lid closure and large end pockets have 2 zips on each closure to allow locking link.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the Coyote trim and interior fabric with the Aubergine ballistic.
    Coyote is the best supporting actor of the color world, imho. It makes my aubergine doggienaut look fancier than my Aubergine swift. My first thought when I took it out of the box was "I can't throw a bag this nice in the dirt at a campsite!"

Actually I'm a tad hesitant about bringing it to camp this weekend because my IL's will want to know why I've brought a fancy bag upta camp, there's dog hair everywhere and the floor hasn't been washed in forever and don't I have a sturdy LL Bean duffel like MIL gave everyone else?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wishing some of the last of the original halcyon (white grid) would be used in the Side Kick. Would be happy with any internal color, but prefer Island. Also longing for a Side Effect in original halcyon/Island.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wishing, upon receipt of my most recent purchase, for a check box on all bag ordering pages NOT to receive key straps--my slithering pile seems to have taken on a life of its own and it's threatening to take over my accessories drawer.
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the cubelet colors, but the dimensions just don't work for me. Please make the ALL FABRIC 3DOC's in the cubelet colors!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clean/dirty laundry packing cubes for the Western Flyer. Has there been any word about those? They would be really helpful, since with the WF's flat packing style, it's hard to fit a traditional laundry bag.

I would also really like to see a larger travel cubelet/vertical Side Kick/"zero-gravity" small Cafe Bag. Basically a travel cubelet with the exact dimensions of the SCB so I can use my Freudian Slip with it.

Finally, this might sound crazy, but a Freudian Slip for the Travel Cubelet. I find I have a hard time taking full advantage of the vertical space to the bag feels smaller than it is, and a FS would help with that. It would have to be thinner than the other FSes so as to not take up too much room, but due to the smaller area it wouldn't need to be as stiff, so I think a thinner material could work.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    I love the cubelet colors, but the dimensions just don't work for me. Please make the ALL FABRIC 3DOC's in the cubelet colors!
    Oh, that would be brilliant. My cubelets mostly just sit around looking pretty while I actually use my 3DOC's. I'd also love to see side effects in those fabrics.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    return of the tool/pen wrap!

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Wishing, upon receipt of my most recent purchase, for a check box on all bag ordering pages NOT to receive key straps--my slithering pile seems to have taken on a life of its own and it's threatening to take over my accessories drawer.
    Yes, please. I have more 6" black keystraps than I know what to do with. I have a quart-sized Ziploc baggie of them sitting in a drawer, because I feel weird throwing them away but I don't really have use for them.
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loma View Post
    Clean/dirty laundry packing cubes for the Western Flyer. Has there been any word about those? They would be really helpful, since with the WF's flat packing style, it's hard to fit a traditional laundry bag.
    ...Seconded!

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Indeed! I hooked all mine to a spare keyring to keep them relatively contained, but I had so many I almost needed a second ring. I ended up throwing two in with each of my recent Ebay sales just to get rid of a bumch!
    Rambling On. . . . .

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast