1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the reissue of the GES25 I would love to see the multi-directional zipper on the lower pocket of the GES25 offered on a S25s.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really love to see the zip top Shop Bags in 525 and 210 ballistic! I know I can get Trucks in ballistic, but the zip-tops are so handy when the weather is bad. And I really like the heft and hand of the 525, especially.

ETA: didn't realize this request had already been posted! I did a search, but didn't scroll back far enough. Ah well, consider the vote for ballistic SBs seconded!!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking through old posts, I found an UV AND an Alphaviolet S19. I’d love to see a “pink-ish” option again. Maybe in a preorder type situation?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    Looking through old posts, I found an UV AND an Alphaviolet S19. I’d love to see a “pink-ish” option again. Maybe in a preorder type situation?
    A Luminary 14 would probably work for me, I just need a "little" more capacity than my NFTD has! I'm already anticipating visiting my college-ager when he studies abroad!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since apparently they've given up on black/NWS Sidekicks, a NG/Dawn one would do nicely...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d love a courier-style satchel or backpack that can carry comfortably and non-floppy when nearly empty but can swallow huge loads when necessary, made targeting bicycle commuting and adventure travel. Rain-proofing with laminate fabrics (VX21 maybe?) a huge, huge plus.

All of the bags in this market are so lacking in Tom Bihn elegance. I have flitted from one bag to the next for my bicycle-loving lifestyle, only to return back to my S19 on lightweight, dry days, and my simple Chrome messenger bag on overloaded or rainy days.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I removed the plastic triangles on my previous generation sidekick and can now use the newer model strap with the gatekeeper clips. Now I wish there were 5/8" straps in the same style so I could do similar surgery on my side effects and travel cubelets.

Slightly larger travel cubelets (in a perfect world this could happen before Dawn disappears)

Side kicks, side effects, and 3D Organizer Cubes in some of the 210 ballistic colors (or in a 525 version of the same colors if necessary -- viridian, island, DAWN)

In my dreams I see a pile of 3D Organizer Cubes in every discontinued and limited edition halcyon color.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MCB in Black Halcyon with UV interior

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bigger Side Kick. Similar in size to the DLBC, but with internal organization similar to the Side Kick's, and an internal water bottle pocket similar to the ones in the Maker's bag. Maybe even two.

Actually, now that I think about it, the Maker's bag water bottle pockets are brilliant. Where else can we put them? Maybe inside a DLBP?
    Last edited by loma; 09-15-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I’ve seen Dawn in real life I want to say again how lovely a Nebulous Grey/Dawn Luminary 14 would be! I think it would be the perfect work bag for me, serious but still fun. I would order that color combination in a heartbeat.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic with white grids. Please.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick access solution for pens/pencils in the PCSB, DLBC, DLBP, Luminary with pen slots vs zippered pen OP. We still live in a paper filled world with need for pen at moments notice sometimes.

XL sized Yeoman. Was on my next to buy list. Large Yeoman dimensions are smaller than dimensions of maximum plane luggage of 62 inches L+W+H thus sacrificing say 20-30L of volume capacity and also the Yeoman packing cubes were retired. The new packing cubes (by listed measurements) are not sized correct to the Yeoman. Making a Yeoman slightly larger could allow perfect fit of A45 large packing cube, achieve maximum luggage size, and fit a need for larger items.

Packing Cube Café Bag. Simple design as packing cube for yeoman and fit internal organization the Road Duffel had provided externally with a large compartment and small zipper pocket accessible from partial unzip of the Yeoman. Bonus use as a café bag in minimal form and round out the daylight line-up choices.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The all fabric 3DOC is becoming one (or four) of my favorite things. I like my travel cubelets and side effect but they're really a bit too small for my EDC (my side kicks really work better for that), and bigger than I need when I want to carry the bare minimum. The 3DOC holds the bare necessities and also fits easily into just about every other bag I have, to organize small things and to be ready to act as a bag on its own.

Webbing loops for a waist strap would make the 3DOC even more useful. One of my earlier wishes, for the side effect and travel cubelet, was for a 5/8" strap similar to the new, more secure, side kick strap; the 3DOC would benefit from that as well. It would also be nice if the inside hanging hook were detachable (for temporary, non-surgical removal).

To really make it perfect it should also come in the new 210 ballistic colors, particularly DAWN before it disappears.

I'd also love a zip top shop bag, a side effect, and a side kick in dawn; I dislike bags with flaps or open tops but I'm afraid I'll have to order a truck or two, if and when it comes back in dawn, just for the amazing color.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbsue View Post
    The all fabric 3DOC is becoming one (or four) of my favorite things.

I agree with you 100%, my favorite item that I have almost every color of. And I actually need MORE! It is encouraging to see all the recent comments on this wonderful, perfect little bag! Hopefully we will see them in some new colors soon!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like the 3DOC better if it did not have the hook on the inside. Since I tether the 3DOC to another bag using a keystrap, it's easier to use that keystrap to hang it up. That way I can CLOSE the bag while it's hanging up.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast