1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom borrowed my Night Flight for an overnight trip, and we chatted about the elegant genius of this “Baby Aeronaut”- this clever bag REALLY should be brought back (in the new 525 ballistic)! (Especially because I’m pretty sure my mom is a new Bihnion, haha)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since a Freudian slip doesn't appear available for DLBC, nor does DLBC have a pen loop, I think I found a simple addition to make a solution

A medium DOP with a pen loop on the left side. The DOP in the DLBC front slash pocket is quick access for a pen and the remainder of the OP can work for organizing pens and other items less often used. This simple design also keep with the ethos of the minimalist DLBC and price point sensitivity

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dot View Post
    My mom borrowed my Night Flight for an overnight trip, and we chatted about the elegant genius of this “Baby Aeronaut”- this clever bag REALLY should be brought back (in the new 525 ballistic)! (Especially because I’m pretty sure my mom is a new Bihnion, haha)
    Oh yes! I would be VERY happy to see the NFTD back, maybe with a few tweaks, and in 525 & Halcyon.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been carrying the Travel Cubelet for a few months now and absolutely love it. However, I'd also really love a bag EXACTLY like the TC that's a wee bit bigger. And maybe has an extra pen pocket. I know about the Side Kick but I don't like the horizontal layout and much prefer the vertical layout and carry of the TC. Just adding this *want* to my ever expanding TB wish list.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a new accessory pouch for fountain pens, maybe like the padded pouch with 2 or 3 or 4 divided slots for each pen. And of course, the clip to attach to a Tom Bihn o-ring...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    I would love a new accessory pouch for fountain pens, maybe like the padded pouch with 2 or 3 or 4 divided slots for each pen. And of course, the clip to attach to a Tom Bihn o-ring...
    Yes! But the more slots, the better. I'd say 6 to 8. Something like the pencil/knitting tool roll but instead inside a pouch. I'd use it to hold my 4 everyday fountain pens plus a pencil and waterbrush or two. STILL wish I had snagged the Field Notebook insert when it was available. Dang it. Something like that without the 3 holes would be really nifty.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38