Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still high on my wishlist-

NFTD with zip open dividers (like in A30).
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. So after using the Guide Edition Synapse; a few things I'd wish for... The grab handle to be stitched together like the older models, The back-plate to be optional! [If one wants more than one GES25 and do not really need more than 1]... Lastly, can the Guide's Edition S25 come in parapack? the new fabric by all means is not bad at all, I just really like parapack tbh.

2. I really wish for all Synapses to have two zippers instead of one for the bottom pocket and not just the GES25! Such a great thing for GES25 atm.

3. A larger version of the Luminary. Please. I had to return it because of how small it was but the shape and design of it was something i absolutely love.
    Currently Own:
    Shadow Guide [Black], Guide's Edition S25 [Black], Large Cafe Bag [Black Halcyon], Brain Bag [Grey/Steel]

Shared:
    A45 [Nordic Halcyon], PCBP[Fjord Halcyon], Small Shop Bag [Original Black Dyneema]

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveltech View Post
    Still high on my wishlist-

NFTD with zip open dividers (like in A30).
    YES PLEASE!!!!

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. So after using the Guide Edition Synapse; a few things I'd wish for... The grab handle to be stitched together like the older models, The back-plate to be optional! [If one wants more than one GES25 and do not really need more than 1]... Lastly, can the Guide's Edition S25 come in parapack? the new fabric by all means is not bad at all, I just really like parapack tbh.

2. I really wish for all Synapses to have two zippers instead of one for the bottom pocket and not just the GES25! Such a great thing for GES25 atm.

3. A larger version of the Luminary. Please. I had to return it because of how small it was but the shape and design of it was something i absolutely love.
    Currently Own:
    Shadow Guide [Black], Guide's Edition S25 [Black], Large Cafe Bag [Black Halcyon], Brain Bag [Grey/Steel]

Shared:
    A45 [Nordic Halcyon], PCBP[Fjord Halcyon], Small Shop Bag [Original Black Dyneema]

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More items made in the original halcyon (white grid) before its retired. I especially like it paired with Island. I have an A30 in that combo and love, love it. Also I would like to see it return in the form of a travel tray since my original Nordic travel tray holds it shape better in 400d than in 200d. I am sad this fabric will soon be gone for good.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Seasons
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fever39 View Post
    Yes, PLEASE! Would love to be able to slip my iPad Pro 9.7", with the smart keyboard, into the in the back pocket of the Luminary. I LOVE everything else about it though...Except the straps could be a wee bit longer. The chest strap sometimes gets close to strangling me because of where it is placed.
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    More items made in the original halcyon (white grid) before it’s retired. I especially like it paired with Island. [...] I am sad this fabric will soon be gone for good.
    I second this! I would love an Original Halcyon / Island Cafe Bag. Or an S19!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really wish for all Synapses to have two zippers instead of one for the bottom pocket and not just the GES25! Such a great thing for GES25 atm.
    Excellent idea! Id like to see it go one step further and make the bottom zippers lockable like the new Aeronaut zippers.

I yearn for the Tri-Star in Steel/Island. Please.

LSB & PCSB in Black & Nordic Halcyon.

Lastly, a new product that is a hybrid between the Small Shop Bag and #4 Travel Stuff Sack. I often find myself leaving the house carrying keys, wallet, phone, AirPods, sunglasses and other bits. Being able to have all that in one sort of organized bag would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    I second this! I would love an Original Halcyon / Island Cafe Bag. Or an S19!
    Me too!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my wishlist is the self control to not buy the S25 GE in blue... it looks great.

But mostly I want a new Pilot, in 525 cloud/dawn or deep blue/canyon with a few modifications. Firstly it would be good if the main zipper opened all the way like the TS and WF to make it easier to pack with a fairly full packing cube and cache together, it might need a little deeper to open like that with the strap position, also the usual request of increase of capacity to around 16-18L.

I might give the stowaway a go in the new year, but I will wait to see what the replacement is for the Founders Briefcase first.

Columbus Ohio
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said it in 2017, but it bears repeating, an O-ring in the open back pocket of the cafe bags.

An S19 guide's edition. (In some sort of cool spruce/sage green. Would love a SCB in this color as well)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmyser View Post
    I said it in 2017, but it bears repeating, an O-ring in the open back pocket of the cafe bags.

An S19 guide's edition. (In some sort of cool spruce/sage green. Would love a SCB in this color as well)

I would also love a guides s19. That black looks so tempting. The only problem is that I am still happy with my current s19....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss the Large Cafe Bag. I hadn't visited the site for a while when I came back to see about ordering a new one and found it had been retired when I wasn't looking. I guess the Pop Tote is semi-intended to replace it, but the straps are too different.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daylight Briefcase Freudian Slip

Heidelberg, Germany | Barcelona, Spain
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A larger version of the Luminary. Please.
    Seconded!

In general I'm looking for a daypack that is smaller/lighter than a Synapse19 but more practical when it comes to number and size of compartments than the Daypack. The Luminary fits that bill perfectly ... apart from my being 6'1".

And maybe in some color that I love, like Cocoa, Aubergine, or Plum ... Wink

And please try to line the inside with light/bright colors (so much easier to find stuff if you don't have to rummage around in a black hole).

Otherwise: Thanks for all these great bags and keep up the great work!
    Last edited by d.markwig; 12-16-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast