Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Wish List

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see Deep Blue/Viridian as an option.

(Repeated from the 2017 list but I am not sorry!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steel Halcyon - I really, really miss Steel Dyneema.

A pack sized between the Pilot and the Western Flyer that can go both briefcase and backpack (or even sling) carry. I'm 5' and petite - bags over about 17" in length aren't comfortable in backpack mode for me (trust me, I've tried way too many bags).

ETA - I'd love to see the bag in an 18-22 cubic liter range - tht's my sweet spot for one bag travel.
    Last edited by Vecturist; 12-16-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makers bag in aubergine/ultraviolet and S25 Black halcyon/ultraviolet. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Forum Member
    Pacific Northwest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A niche item, but I've dreamed of a Sunday golf bag in TB quality ballistic.
    TB Stuff: Cadet (steel/iberian), Pilot (verde/steel), Synapse 19 (Black/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (New Nordic/NW Sky), Swift (Aubergine/NW Sky), Makers Bag (Black/Steel), Aeronaut 30 (Black/Zest), Aeronaut 45 (Black/Ultraviolet).

Forum Member
    Chicago
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecturist View Post
    Steel Halcyon - I really, really miss Steel Dyneema.
    YES. Absolutely.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! Ohhh!!

Compressing packing cubes!!
    DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing Frown **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More items in aubergine / coyote color combination. Actually, I'm waiting for anything in the new 525 aubergine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sadly never got a chance to experience Fjord firsthand so I vote for it's return! Solar too, while we're at it!

Forum Member
    Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a niche with a big possible market though... especially with all those golf tours etc.
    He who would travel happily must travel light. -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Ohio
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    More items in aubergine / coyote color combination. Actually, I'm waiting for anything in the new 525 aubergine.
    ...I really want a PBJ sandwich now

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A laptop bag, same size as the S25, without nearly as much organization (I don't carry 5 pockets' worth of small things), and better waterproofness (having zippers on the top means there's always a small gap; side-closing zippers means any potential opening is on the vertical pane and less susceptible to leaking water inside). Please without the need for an expensive sleeve and without the slippery straps.

An Aeronaut 36 (or equivalent), maybe with small laptop sleeve.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pott View Post
    A laptop bag, same size as the S25, without nearly as much organization (I don't carry 5 pockets' worth of small things), and better waterproofness (having zippers on the top means there's always a small gap; side-closing zippers means any potential opening is on the vertical pane and less susceptible to leaking water inside). Please without the need for an expensive sleeve and without the slippery straps.
    You want a 25 L Luminary!
    Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    North Queensland, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re: the linings of black cafe bags: more use of bright linings, in addition to Wasabi.

A vertical-format bag to replace the large cafe bag, not too heavy, easy to wear cross-body, and urbane in appearance. All three sizes of cafe bag have huge aesthetic appeal to me because the flap adds a visual sleekness. My EDC is either an SCB, MCB or LCB, and I was sad to see the LCB retired.

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some more NFTD in various colours.....please!
    Yeoman Duffels in Steel.......please!
    DLBP in Mars Red.........please!
    ...and a big Happy Christmas & New Year wish to all at TB and those who frequent these forums.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random miscellaneous wish list:

*Bihn quality food grade stuff sacks for bulk grocery shopping
    *Optimized lunch bag with stainless steel, leak proof containers
    *Not leak proof, but leak resistant OP for wet items when traveling
    *"Paper optimized" size cubelet style OP for US Letter/A4 size paper
    *OP with the cubelet styling to allow better capacity relative to space the OP occupies (example: phone in small OP = space loss around phone because it can't fit into the OP corners)
    *3DOC with zippers option to be opposite current design or double sided zippers (I made a post month ago about inside out 3DOC - it looks of the OP styling with inner reinforced seams, but inside out allows a nice flat bottom that things stand upright, optimized space use, and amazing amount more real world capacity)

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast