Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Discreet Boxes

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discreet Boxes

UGH! I failed at intercepting the UPS guy.

I wish that TB had non-branded / more discreet boxes for shipping at Christmas time!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idbjorh View Post

I wish that TB had non-branded / more discreet boxes for shipping at Christmas time!
    Ah man...

Next time: ask us to build the box inside out. That way the logos are on the inside!
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had no idea this was an option. Brilliant!

Forum Member
    Near San Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Ah man...

Next time: ask us to build the box inside out. That way the logos are on the inside!
    If there's any way to make that an option at checkout...that would be AMAZING for those of us that live in high-theft areas.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't a problem limited to TB. I ordered a custom item from another company, and in the notes asked for unidentifiable packaging - their logo and full name was on three sides of the box.

Bummer. Maybe he won't Google it.

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discreet Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by idbjorh View Post

I wish that TB had non-branded / more discreet boxes for shipping at Christmas time! Discreet Boxes
    Yea but now *insert recipient here* knows they’re getting the best gift ever so yaaay!

South of France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From his "gift-list", I bought a bag for my husband (not TB unfortunately) - and asked for Christmas wrapping. I paid 4.90 EUR for a wrapping box, with written on it: the name of the company (arf!) AND some catchword with the word "bag" on it (re-arf). I mean, seriously guys???

I'm already thinking of ways to convince my husband to send back the whole thing and get a TB bag instead

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly S View Post
    If there's any way to make that an option at checkout...that would be AMAZING for those of us that live in high-theft areas.
    We thought of that too! It's on our to-do list for 2018.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Digital Nomad
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also have UPS ship to any UPS Store and you can just come get it there. That can be useful.

Having said that, what are the odds that some random person will know a Tom Bihn box is valuable?