Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Utter Gratitude to Tom Bihn customer service

Ok, so I have always been utterly psyched to receive new Tom Bihn treats before, but one's never actually made me *cry*. I'm starting a pretty major life change and got a Tom Bihn bag to celebrate/be used on the adventure, and the kindness and thoughtfulness from the crew in giving me a box QUOTE and a note that I'm keeping tucked in my bag (In my *good luck charm* no less, seriously, I have lost all coherence, and how did you know purple was my favorite color) that is just... gah. I'm all choked up, and Tom Bihn crew (Mike especially), you guys are Good People! Thank you all so much for being just... beyond words. @Darcy, not really sure if the rest of the crew is on the forum like you are, but could you please make sure Mike knows just how much that note (and exceptionally encouraging box quote) touched my heart? All hail the Bihnions!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's great to see such kindness and sincere gratitude... people simply being thoughtful to each other

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, gosh, a picture of this bag?? We MUST see it!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I confess, it's the customer service that keeps me coming back for way more items than I should buy.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding another voice to the CS-praising choir!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, @nutmeg for the kind words

Your adventure is relatable to me so I understand how a new bag and some encouraging wishes can feel when the first step, of what will be a million, is in front of you.

I'll repeat my good luck and add a you've got this!

Houston, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting for the TB TED talk on "How to do Customer Service Right."
    “Order and simplification are the first steps towards mastery of a subject” ― Thomas Mann

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second, third and fourth that!

The Lovely Crew doesn't do "customer service", they offer caring people service, caring is the cornerstone of Tom Bihn people, from design to ordering and shipping and, every big and little step in between, everyone of the Lovely Crew member, care deeply about what they do and, who they do it for.

Some years ago, before June retired, I meet her as well as Tom, Darcy and Ichiro.

Everybody was ultra lovely, given the fact that I had to bear the lost of loved people and pets, during the years before the trip.
    The visit to the Mothership was a way to get me out of the blues.

The late canine Crew: Lily and Riley had particular healing properties, which I remember and still feel, to this day.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an absolutely fantastic experience with Matthew R on their team a few weeks back. He helped me get my complete order together and shipped fast and accurately. Could not have been better. One of those things that makes you keep coming back to a company again and again.

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I confess, it's the customer service that keeps me coming back for way more items than I should buy.
    Yes...agreed!!!!!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW