Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks that is very informative - since its roughly the case you show is roughly the same size as the Apple IPad Pro Sleeve (the one with the pencil slot) and it fits in all of them should be ok

Just wondering what you think about it for what I intend ie: as a day bag along side Aeronaut 45 for holiday trips and day to day use commuting; I have some B&O headphones for example (over ear) wondering if they could fit in the co-pilot alongside the ipad??

Any ideas

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks everyone on the thread / at Tom Bihn customer services - finding a new bag to replace a knackered and very dull Tumi has brought me here and cost me lots of money (got lots of other stuff too) - new stuff should be with me by Friday this week in UK. Ipad will be living in a co-pilot as an EDC / commute bag

EDIT - many thanks to Perseffect for both online/offline help

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    thanks everyone on the thread / at Tom Bihn customer services - finding a new bag to replace a knackered and very dull Tumi has brought me here and cost me lots of money (got lots of other stuff too) - new stuff should be with me by Friday this week in UK. Ipad will be living in a co-pilot as an EDC / commute bag

EDIT - many thanks to Perseffect for both online/offline help
    We'll look forward to your pictures!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no pictures yet but I can confirm that the Ipad Pro 10.5 in its Apple Leather sleeve with the Pencil and Apple Smart Keyboard all fits with a surprising amount of room to spare in the back compartment

So Ipad Pro is a great companion for the Co-Pilot

Now the box it arrived in did happen to have a rather large amount of other TB goodies thanks to you lot here and the good folk back at the mothership

Rick

Happy bunny

For any others on this side of the pond dealing with TB was faultless - UPS less said the better!!

So

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2