Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    Hey y'all, thanks for all the discussion that went on in this thread -- we've reworked the size of the RFID Passport Pouch and are introducing a non-RFID-blocking version as well as a result of some of the discussion in here regarding the how passports work nowadays and through our own research into the subject. We expect the non-RFID version to be ready by the end of next week and the RFID version to be ready in the coming few weeks.
    I am glad to hear this. The RFID version prevented my "Tile" from transmitting, and this is something I like to keep with passport. I'm not planning on buying another one of these now, but maybe someday in the future. Having the capacity to store a few passports is a good idea too. Even solo travelers sometimes need more than one (dual citizenship, visa in an old passport, etc.)
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewR View Post
    You can read about it all here, and thanks again for everyone's input on this!
    Thanks @Darcy and @MatthewR for giving us the opportunity to throw in our two cents! Can't wait to take the new pouch on our next international trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2