Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nightflight - any colour other than black? Halcyon available?

The NF page shows only one colour combo - black ballistic/NW Sky.

Is it available in other colours?

Also, the specs say it is available in 1050 ballistic or halcyon, yet there is no evidence of that on the page.

Any idea why? Normally when colours are out of stock you can sign up to get an email when they are, but you can't even do that.

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwimac99 View Post
    Any idea why? Normally when colours are out of stock you can sign up to get an email when they are, but you can't even do that.
    You can only sign up to be notified about colors that are in production. I agree it would be nice to be able to be notified about colors that aren't currently in production, but I can see the point, since they might change up what colors will be available in the next production run.

The Night Flight really has been offered in other colors and both listed fabrics, though! If you call or email customer service, they might be able to tell you when other colors are scheduled for production.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been waiting for additional colors for months. Customer Service has indicated they will be made in additional colors but not on the schedule yet...
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It also should be available in Halcyon.

If it is going to be a significant wait, I do think they should put a note on the item page to that effect.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It also should be available in Halcyon.

If it is going to be a significant wait, I do think they should put a note on the item page to that effect.
    The Night Flight has been available in original halcyon (white grid) within the past couple of weeks. I debated about it but decided that I would most likely want one in ballistic. So keep checking the page for availability.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked in with Kat at TBCS.

No plans for other colours or materials any time soon, and it was suggested that the bag might be EOL soon, although no specific decision made at this point.

So I guess if you want to be sure of having one, black ballistic it is and now is the time..!

Forum Member
    Florida, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked in with Kat at TBCS.No plans for other colours or materials any time soon, and it was suggested that the bag might be EOL soon, although no specific decision made at this point. So I guess if you want to be sure of having one, black ballistic it is and now is the time..!
    The NFTD rocks!

Initially I couldn't imagine getting one... then the idea grew on me... aaand now that I've used the NFTD to one-bag it for trips up to 1.5 weeks, it is one of my favorite bags. It fits anywhere and is a joy to use, kind of like an Aeronaut hit with a mad scientist's shrink ray.

Since the packing cubes for the NFTD were just discontinued -- and given the ongoing lack of color and material choices -- I guess it wouldn't be a surprise if it were dropped from the lineup, but I would still be sad to see it go.

If you are on the fence about getting one, now might be the time.

Then again, if it is in fact going away, it is probably to make room for something equally -- if not more -- wonderful. :-)
    Last edited by bb93fo57; 03-27-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nightflight - any colour other than black? Halcyon available?

Quote Originally Posted by bb93fo57 View Post
    The NFTD rocks!

Initially I couldn't imagine getting one... then the idea grew on me... aaand now that I've used the NFTD to one-bag it for trips up to 1.5 weeks, it is one of my favorite bags. It fits anywhere and is a joy to use, kind of like an Aeronaut hit with a mad scientist's shrink ray.

Since the packing cubes for the NFTD were just discontinued -- and given the ongoing lack of color and material choices -- I guess it wouldn't be a surprise if it were dropped from the lineup, but I would still be sad to see it go.
    FYI the small packing compression cubes from Lewis N Clark fit nicely in my NFTD. I use mine for week long trips, too! Makes me sad to see it go. Sigh.

Lewis N Clark Electrolight Mini Expandable Packing Cube, Charcoal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BKKG34U..._85jWAbS1FNGZJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fredlet; 04-01-2018 at 01:56 AM.