Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Wylie, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool First TB Order Just Arrived!

I'm new to the Forums and to Tom Bihn, but I just wanted to post with my excitement following my first order arriving today. I went big for this first order as my brother is a TB acolyte and has recently turned me on to the products. I bought a Pilot over eBay roughly 1 month ago and been thoroughly impressed thus far...I figured I'd go ahead and take the plunge into bags to get me through a trip I have coming soon.

I actually travel nearly every week for work, but almost always by vehicle. This mode of travel kept me away from the minimalist mindset but I have an upcoming 10-day trip to Sao Paolo, Brazil with my graduate school cohort and I wanted to have more flexibility and agility in my luggage. For this trip I'm planning on taking my Pilot with most of my school & personal essentials (iPad, iPhone, Snake Charmer- received as a birthday gift late March, thanks bro!, etc.) and my newly purchased Aeronaut 45 with a single large packing cube, small packing cube, end pocket packing cube, 3d clear organizer cube, deluxe spiff kit, and large laundry stuff sack. I picked up a few other odds and ends (key straps, double organizer pouch, organizer pouch, travel tray, and size 2 stuff sack) just for kicks.

Looking forward to being part of the TB community. I'd love to hear some of your tips and insight heading into my 10-days in Sao Paolo. Thanks!

First TB Order Just Arrived!-screen-shot-2018-04-10-4-48-38-pm-jpg

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great haul! Love the wasabi with the navy. Good combo. Enjoy!!

Connecticut
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You indeed went big - nice haul! Welcome to the club.
    --------------------------------

Aisle seat
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello fellow Texan - good choices there! Have a great trip!
    Today is a good day for a good day!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great haul!