Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just scored a Coyote SA on eBay!!!

Sometimes everything just lines up correctly. I was all set to buy a used Black Halycon/iberian SA, despite not really loving Iberian as a color, when one of my dream bags showed up on eBay, a Coyote SA. I am SO pumped! It even comes with upper and lower modular pockets. Today is a great day!!!
    S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/Solar; GES25/Coyote, GES25/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA/Steel, SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Canyon, MCB/Wasabi, MCB/Canyon; LCB Steel/Navy

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Funny how things work out sometimes...
    Today is a good day for a good day!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMcG View Post
    Sometimes everything just lines up correctly. I was all set to buy a used Black Halycon/iberian SA, despite not really loving Iberian as a color, when one of my dream bags showed up on eBay, a Coyote SA. I am SO pumped! It even comes with upper and lower modular pockets. Today is a great day!!!
    Oh! I saw that! Congrats :-)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one. Getting the bag you want second hand can be a waiting game, but to get one also in the right colour, thatís something to be happy about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on scoring the Coyote Smart Alec!

For those who are wondering about the colors of that nice Coyote Smart Alec that @RichardMcG scored (with upper and lower modular pockets), I thought I would revive @Darcy's post from May 2015, when the Smart Alec in new colors Verde, Burnt Orange, and Coyote was first shown:

I'll just note that Coyote was not one of the final batch color options for the Smart Alec (nor was Verde), so you should count yourself doubly fortunate (in addition to getting the modular pockets). Just reviving the love of old color combinations here.

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also picked up a Coyote Smart Alec today. Coyote isn't my dream color, but the bag was local for pickup, in great shape, included a matching UMP/LMP, and was only $85 - I took the plunge.

I like Coyote much better in person, it's a darker brown to my eye than is in the photos I've seen.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Now is there anything that would tempt you to give up your Verde SA? I have an Orange one, but verde is my dream color and I think you were the lucky guy who snatched the last one
    Last edited by pockets; 05-07-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    Congrats! Now is there anything that would tempt you to give up your Verde SA? I have an Orange one, but verde is my dream color and I think you were the lucky guy who snatched the last one
    Alas, we are a family of 6 and the Verde was quickly claimed as soon as it arrived.
    S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/Solar; GES25/Coyote, GES25/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA/Steel, SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Canyon, MCB/Wasabi, MCB/Canyon; LCB Steel/Navy

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Congratulations on scoring the Coyote Smart Alec!

For those who are wondering about the colors of that nice Coyote Smart Alec that @RichardMcG scored (with upper and lower modular pockets), I thought I would revive @Darcy's post from May 2015, when the Smart Alec in new colors Verde, Burnt Orange, and Coyote was first shown:

I'll just note that Coyote was not one of the final batch color options for the Smart Alec (nor was Verde), so you should count yourself doubly fortunate (in addition to getting the modular pockets). Just reviving the love of old color combinations here.

moriond
    It was that picture on Twitter that made me buy my verde SA. So simple and beautiful.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis