1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Purse plus Parental Unit

My husband and I recently welcomed our daughter in March. We bought a Parental Unit to use as our diaper bag. I usually carry a crossbody purse, but that's not really working now that we have a diaper bag. Any ideas on a different bag to use as a purse or how to carry some purse items in the Parental Unit?

Thanks!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Side effect or side kick depending on how big you need a personal purse to be.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vennemec View Post
    My husband and I recently welcomed our daughter in March. We bought a Parental Unit to use as our diaper bag. I usually carry a crossbody purse, but that's not really working now that we have a diaper bag. Any ideas on a different bag to use as a purse or how to carry some purse items in the Parental Unit?

Thanks!
    I just got a Parental Unit, and I love it because I can get at my stuff without taking it off. I find that a Side Effect fits really well in the center slot of the sidepocket. I put my phone in the outermost smallest pocket.

Hope this helps!