Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small Cafe Bag & iPad Pro 9.7"

Hey everyone! I have done so much research on TB Bags this past weekend and I am in LOVE ! I have a quick question about the Small Cafe Bag and fitting an iPad Pro 9.7" -- does anyone know if this will fit in the SCB or would I need to upgrade to the Medium Cafe Bag? I'm not super tall and I was hoping to avoid the MCB since it's a little longer.

I've got three other items loaded in my cart, ready to complete the purchase but wanted to crowdsource this here!

Thanks so much!

(cross posting here)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use my SCB with my 9.7 iPad Pro all the time (with the keyboard cover on it). It fits without a problem for me. The MCB holds quite a bit more. I love both of them.

around 53į
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy both the Small and the Medium. You wonít be disappointed. And, trust me, youíll use both Small Cafe Bag & iPad Pro 9.7"

Using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both so much! I wasn't tempted to buy both lol but now I am!

I'm leaning towards the MCB just because I could hold more items, but I really love the look of the Navy but alas, it's in production. I need something for a trip very soon! Maybe I'll get the Synapse 25 in Black (originally planned on picking up the Olive S25) and the MCB in Olive Wink to start with and have my girlfriend get the Navy later on.

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rogue: I don't know if this helps, but my iPad Air swims in my medium Cafe Bag. It is approx. 7" x 9.5" with an Apple cover on it. In fact my MacBook 12 fits nicely, too, with a slim protective sleeve on it. I bought the medium for added versatility; the small just seemed too small to me.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I often carry my 9.7" iPad Pro in the Small Cafe Bag. Indeed, it provides a more snug fit than a Medium Cafe Bag. The latter will provide you with more space for other stuff.

You can't go wrong having a Small and Medium Cafe Bag. If I had to choose between the two, I would let what else I want to most frequently carry along with the iPad be my guide.
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are awesome comments! I went ahead and ordered the medium as a just in case Big Grin. Went with the blank S25 and the Olive MCB!

Ya'll are awesome!

around 53į
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My MCB is probably my most used bag - perfect for work and play. I donít have a SCB but I realllllly want one. Iím probably going to order one now. You can never have enough TB bags.

Using Tapatalk