Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

MA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Visiting TB Store on Debut Day?

I'm thinking of visiting TB on Debut day is it better to be there early so I can beat everyone to the new stuff or would later in the day be less bananas?

This is all by luck of Tom's design process, we've been planning a family trip to Seattle and then TB moved the debut to our week there.

Any tips from previous visitors or crew on stopping in, because I imagine it will be a busy day?

Thanks in advance, this post is probably a bit scattered because I'm still in disbelief that the stars aligned.

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can come by anytime we're open on a debut day, really, but I'd advise not coming in too early as we only put debut items out once they actually debut.

Otherwise, though, debut days honestly aren't usually super crowded in the showroom itself (or any more crowded than regular days are/can be, at least) so you shouldn't have much trouble coming in and spending some time to take a look at the new stuff.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a suggestion, sometimes it is nice to order items after they officially debut for in store pickup. That way it is less stress if there is an item you know you particularly want, if you don't want to rush in immediately. The crew has always been very helpful and gracious (as one might expect), despite what I imagine is a much more hectic time for them.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Twin Cities Burbclave
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say that I'm a tad jealous that you have that kind of flexibility. I am planning a visit to the store myself - in the spring of 2019, when we are tentatively planning to visit friends in Seattle. Sigh...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure it is posted somewhere, but when is the next debut?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy G View Post
    I'm sure it is posted somewhere, but when is the next debut?
    Week of July 17, no exact date yet