Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

around 53į
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curse You, Tom Bihn, Curse You :)

Browsing the forums/website again this evening. Not really looking for anything really, just like reading from like-minded people.

I saw that there were only a few black halcyon Daylight Backpacks left. Only a few left?!?! The last time I saw that it was the Daylight Briefcase I was eyeing and once that was out of stock it took forever to come back in the color I wanted. So... I bought the backpack. Since I was paying for shipping anyways I bought 3 packing cubes for the A45. 2 small, 1 large. Curse you Tom Bihn!!! Now I have all these nice, beautiful bags that friends/coworkers/random street people ask me about. What started as a $100 purchase soon became $230.

Long story, short... I canít wait for my bag and accessories to arrive Smilie

Nothing beats a Tom Bihn

Using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally heard the title in John Oliver's voice. Smilie

Well...nothing more to buy for a while, until the next debut... Oh wait! Smilie

around 53į
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my items arrived - awesome quality and style as always!

The DLBP is such a nice bag. Itís possible, but only slightly, that it could replace my DLBC as my daily bag. I love how the DLBP has little organization so I can use/customize it to my liking.

Canít wait to try everything out!!

Using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a Red Blend DLBP under similar circumstances. I'm honestly not even sure if I'll like a DLBP or need one, but I happened to see Red Blend, and there was only one left, and the adrenaline went up, and now it's on its way!

around 53į
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw View Post
    I just bought a Red Blend DLBP under similar circumstances. I'm honestly not even sure if I'll like a DLBP or need one, but I happened to see Red Blend, and there was only one left, and the adrenaline went up, and now it's on its way!
    Youíll like it!!! Itís a great bag so far!

Using Tapatalk