Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered the Truck in Aubergine. Cannot wait for September!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely Dawn Smilie

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Yes! What colors did everyone else choose?
    For the LZTSB, I bought all colors, because I use my LSBs for everything.
    For the SZTSB, I bought black (for work), and NWS, also possibly for work, but also as a liner for my TARDIS Pop Tote because it's so dark inside the navy ballistic.

For the Truck, I bought DAWN, and Nebulous. I wanted neutral colors, so that when I load them up with yarn, the color of the bag doesn't cause the colors of the yarn to shift. I was tempted to get Island, Alphaviolet, Viridian and Grass, too, but I thought it was silly to buy that many. (And yes, I just side-eyed myself, see LZTSB.)

I love the new Aubergine fabric (they sent me a sample, whoo-hoo!) but I want it lined in a bright color. I could definitely see myself ordering 525 Aubergine in a SK, Co-Pilot, Cadet, something like that with a Wasabi lining.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the Truck in Deep Blue and Aubergine (!), and LZTSB and SZTSB in black. May need another Truck as a home base to keep all my Halcyon shop bags together.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! What colors did everyone else choose? Dawn, UV, and black for me.
    Dawn, Nebulous, Viridian in the Truck... I don't actually think I'll use three of this size (I'm addicted to the SSB), but I missed out on the Viridian & Dawn SSB and I'm pining... the stiffer Nebulous one I'm going try to use as the catch-all in the foot well of my car... I have leather seats and everything slides off, so I'm thinking this will be a good solution.
    I also asked for a swatch of the new 210 ballistic Island... I love Island, but I want it in other form factors...

Black, black, and black on the other three options Smilie

Sooooo happy the 210 black was offered... I really like halcyon, but the 210 ballistic (probably because no lines) has a tote-ally different vibe and hand feel.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiviander View Post
    Ordered the Truck in Deep Blue and Aubergine (!), and LZTSB and SZTSB in black. May need another Truck as a home base to keep all my Halcyon shop bags together.
    Big Grin I think that's what my Viridian Truck will be for!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What colors did everyone else choose?
    Truck: Grass, Viridian, Dawn
    Large zipped: Black
    Small zipped: Black
    Small shop: Black
    Plus accessories

I am sure I will get both large and small zipped bags in halcyon later on. I just had a feeling that the black ballistic may not be a regular fabric offered in the zipped bags since they were not initially. I hope I'm wrong about that, though.

Cody was so nice to ship me swatches of the new colors Aubergine, Island, and Nebulous so I could see them in person before the preorder, and I must say they are so nice. Actually, I would like a Truck in every color, although that's not practical. I will eventually try one in 525 ballistic for more heavy duty use.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truck: Nebulous
    Small zipped: Black

(yes I'm boring Smilie)
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! What colors did everyone else choose? Dawn, UV, and black for me.
    Boring here, too:

Truck in Nebulous Grey and Black, and Large Zip Shop Bag in Black (!) and NWS, so I can compare how Ballistic vs Halcyon works in this context with the zipper.

I reeeeally want to add Dawn and Aubergine Trucks, but I know the husband would be less likely to carry them, and it's just not practical to have his/her tote bags in my house.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who else is tote-ally excited for tomorrow?

I think it's really great that so many people ordered multiple Trucks.

I got one Dawn Truck, LZTSBs in UV and Black, and SZTSBs in UV and Black.

I only got one Truck because I am desperate not to put my open top LSBs in discontinued colors out of work. Fjord forever!! (Edited to add: until the Black was announced, I was really torn about what second color to get. Any Shop Bags I buy MUST NOT clash with Fjord and I am not keen on Wasabi, Iberian, or NWS (sorry, Island, love you but you clash!).
    Last edited by Cristina; 07-24-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small Zip-Top Shop Bag - Island 200 Halcyon and Northwest Sky 200 Halcyon
    Large Zip-Top Shop Bag - Northwest Sky 200 Halcyon

We're spending a week in Tokyo in mid-September so hoping it arrives in time for me to use it for the trip! So happy!!

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I need one of each, but I'm trying to figure out exactly where each one fits in my life... the Truck would be a heck of an upgrade over the LSB for groceries...

Vancouver, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered the Small Zip-Top Shop Bag in Black ballistic because I hope to use it for travel. I'm excited about this because I was eh about the pop tart -- tote. I like the layout of the shop bag, and being able to get it in ballistic with a zip top is way awesome!

I ordered a few other things, too, so can get something out of this order. I think that will ease the anticipation of not getting the shop bag until September (or not ...)

Earth!
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went for Nebulous in the Truck, although I feel like I will come to regret not getting Aubergine as well. I don't think a day goes by that I don't use my LSBs for something, and I suspect the Truck will be versatile like that.

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super excited to get my order in!
    Truck in Nebulous Grey and Aubergine
    Large zip-top SB in Black--that was a surprise offering. Missed the details that it would be included, and CAN'T WAIT to see it! Wasn't going to get one of these due to size and floppiness of 200 Halcyon, but the Black Ballistic looks perfect!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast