Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    Did anyone notice the first coyote item I’ve seen in aaages was released again. The doggie bag thingo. Hopefully plenty more 1050 ballistic to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's Darcy's specific recent comment on the availability of 1050d Coyote Ballistic. The context was the current set of Road Buddys not being offered in Coyote (I had though they would):
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    One thing, though: while the Road Buddy isn’t available in Coyote (with black trim, just like the other colors, which I think will look great) this time around we do expect it to be available in Coyote sometime early next year. We would’ve made it an option this time but didn’t have quite enough Coyote 1050d to make that happen.
    You can always click on the arrow to the right of the quote at the top, to access the entire quoted post and read it in context of the parent thread.

HTH

moriond

ETA: By the way, I've noticed that small accessories like, the Coyote organizer pouches with the Tom Bihn labels, haven't always been announced in the thread on new bags when they have been produced. Remember, that even for the larger bags and accessories, that thread is a "best effort" on updates -- remember to check the product pages if you want to make sure not to miss updates.
    Last edited by moriond; 12-05-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that The Truck and PCSB in Coyote come to pass as @Darcy mentioned in her first price increase post... and that the maybe/implied possibility for oLSB and the zip top 210s turn into 'yes'
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's back, at least in production for A45 and TS. Hopefully the next batch or A30 or WF includes coyote.

Also hoping to see the coyote used for interior liner on a few more bags.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canít wait for the A30!

Got the savings ready to buy it instantly What happened to Coyote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coyote pilot is in production, I already picked up a second hand one in perfect condition as I figured that pilot would eventually change to 525 ballistic. I highly recommend the coyote pilot, it looks fantastic. Refreshing WF page...

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is classy looking!!! It reminds me of my old Lands' End canvas briefcase, which I still have, and it refuses to die.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canyon 210 ballistic is now in the all fabric 3DOC!!
    Smilie

ETA: MAJOR wishful thinking up there... COYOTE is available now... Canyon is sadly discontinued
    Not to dis Coyote (I already bought one) but I do love Canyon
    Last edited by G42; 01-30-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Canyon 210 ballistic is now in the all fabric 3DOC!!
    Smilie
    Oh nice, thanks for the heads up! I hadn't realized the 3DOC was being made in ballistic now. Off I go to buy a Viridian one!

Forum Member
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Yay!!!!! Next to aubergine, coyote is my favorite color. It's a much better neutral than black or grey. It's the only khaki-ish neutral in the TB line up.
    I bet you were excited when the Luminary came out in aubergine/coyote, then!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now, western flyer in coyote in production. I was on the fence with the luminary 15, but there is no question on the western flyer. Actually there is one question, what else will I add to the order to make the most of shipping to Australia.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coyote Pilot looks amazing. (DOH! I already replied to this thread. I still like the Pilot in Coyote.)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm holding out for the A30
    Smilie

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I'm holding out for the A30
    Smilie
    And there it is.... 'in production'

woot!

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m still hoping for a Coyote Side Kick! I have no need for another Side Kick, but I really want one in Coyote!Heart Eyes

Forum Member
    Malaysia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Iím still hoping for a Coyote Side Kick! I have no need for another Side Kick, but I really want one in Coyote!What happened to Coyote?_eyes:
    ME TOO! I have a SK in Aubergine/Northwest Sky which I absolutely adore. Look inside it and you'll find my TB clear wallet, small DOP and the ghost whale in Coyote. If TB does make a SK in Coyote, I might just "have to" get it hahah!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast