Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    ME TOO! I have a SK in Aubergine/Northwest Sky which I absolutely adore. Look inside it and you'll find my TB clear wallet, small DOP and the ghost whale in Coyote. If TB does make a SK in Coyote, I might just "have to" get it hahah!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I have multiple SKs (such a perfect size EDC!), but my favorite/most used is my Aubergine/Island; Aubergine makes me happy. My first Coyote was Nik’s Wallet #1 and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    And there it is.... 'in production'

woot!
    The dream has arrived!!!! What happened to Coyote?What happened to Coyote?What happened to Coyote? can’t wait. Better save up some money now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my Coyote pilot and it’s odd how no picture I have ever seen accurately captures the tone of that colour. It looks so much better in real life and I can’t help but recommend people to request for a swatch if you are considering.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man. And coyote A45. I assumed it wouldn’t ever be a thing again, so I got an A45 in burnt orange. Mildest regrets. Only because coyote is just that nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a Parental Unit in Coyote would be awesome. There are some pics floating around of a PU in Coyote...

Here, found the thread I was thinking of: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...ntal-unit.html

It looks lovely with Steel, but it would be just as lovely with NWS. I don't really need another bag, but a PU in Coyote would definitely be tempting. And it's a great gender neutral color in case it ever gets used for the original purpose of the bag.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4