Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accurate photos of daylight backpack in Olive and Deep Blue?

Hello,

I'm trying to choose between an Olive Daylight backpack or a deep blue one. does anyone have photos of either?

I tried to get a photo online and on this forum and there are many but it's hard to find an accurate representation! I live in the UK and want to ensure I made the right choice! At first I was all for olive - it looks so rich in the photos but in some it doesn't at all. Does it look different from the Codura version of olive? I have a burnt orange synapse. And I love it - it's gotten a bit dirty looking after 4 years though and the same will happen to the olive (I have washed it by hand recently).

The deep blue looked a bit blah to me at first but some photos show a really nice deep blue colour. I may have some wasabi zipper cords with it and that may make it stand out. I work in a corporate environment and I kind of think deep blue will work better.

Sorry for the rambling and thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a beautiful blue...just hard to get a great picture of. When I go out again, Iíll try and get an outside picture (excuse the dirty Daylight, it does get used quite a bit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hereís a better picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD! thank you so much - that looks like a great colour! I'm going to buy it now.