Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accurate photos of daylight backpack in Olive and Deep Blue?

Hello,

I'm trying to choose between an Olive Daylight backpack or a deep blue one. does anyone have photos of either?

I tried to get a photo online and on this forum and there are many but it's hard to find an accurate representation! I live in the UK and want to ensure I made the right choice! At first I was all for olive - it looks so rich in the photos but in some it doesn't at all. Does it look different from the Codura version of olive? I have a burnt orange synapse. And I love it - it's gotten a bit dirty looking after 4 years though and the same will happen to the olive (I have washed it by hand recently).

The deep blue looked a bit blah to me at first but some photos show a really nice deep blue colour. I may have some wasabi zipper cords with it and that may make it stand out. I work in a corporate environment and I kind of think deep blue will work better.

Sorry for the rambling and thanks in advance!

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a beautiful blue...just hard to get a great picture of. When I go out again, Iíll try and get an outside picture (excuse the dirty Daylight, it does get used quite a bit).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hereís a better picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD! thank you so much - that looks like a great colour! I'm going to buy it now.