Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zip top shop bags

I'd love general feedback about these as people start getting them, particularly how they compare to the non-zip top.

My main question is - can they be flipped inside out as the original shop bags can to create more space with the pockets on the outside. It looks like the zip opening is large enough to allow this, but not sure.

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But when you zipped the bag, the handles would be on the inside...

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point! I guess I'm thinking when it is unzipped - as a long time shop bag user, I have not really been worried about being able to zip it shut but I think it could be a good option to have sometimes. And I can always use more shop bags as I use them ALL the time.

What I'm wondering is if it is unzipped is pretty much like using the old un-zipped style shop bag?

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirri View Post
    Good point! I guess I'm thinking when it is unzipped - as a long time shop bag user, I have not really been worried about being able to zip it shut but I think it could be a good option to have sometimes. And I can always use more shop bags as I use them ALL the time.

What I'm wondering is if it is unzipped is pretty much like using the old un-zipped style shop bag?
    If it is left open, it can work pretty much like the original (un-zipped style) Shop Bag when inverted. It's a little more awkward for some things because of the overhanging zipper section. And you can kind of mange to close it with the zipper -- but its really awkward because this isn't a double-sided zipper. Imagine trying to close a zippered section by pulling on the zipper pull that is only on the underside of the zipper.

moriond