Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Multiples

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    I don’t have anything grey OR a SCB!
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    just wait
    I added a NWS stuff sack to my pre-order!

Forum Member
    Idaho
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep thinking I'm done, but my alphaviolet S25 is just the perfect size and fit for what I need lately. I'm trying really hard to talk myself out of ordering another one in a different color....
    Aubergine/steel MB, Aubergine/wasabi pilot , Aubergine/island SE, Aubergine/NWS Lswift, Black/fjord Sswift, Alphaviolet/NWS S25, Alphaviolet/viridian SK, Black/UV S19...and buying more! Aubergine and Alphaviolet lover!!!

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying really hard to talk myself out of ordering another one
    Here's an argument against another color... you won't futz with swapping out bags. With one S25 you just grab it and go. It's one less decision to make when you're crazy busy, and saves precious time. And it'll hold up, looking very good, for a long time.

eta: I own multiples too but mostly of bags that I use simultaneously, like shop bags. I rarely buy multiple colors of a bag that I have just one use for, like my SK EDC, partly for the above reason.
    Last edited by twosandalz; 08-24-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too try to resist doing this as I am a minimalist, but there have been times when a preferred color combo has become available and I've purchased it to then sell the less preferred combination. That being said, the announcement of possible future aubergine in a variety of TB items may weaken my resolve. I do have a rule to help myself out with purchasing, colors are restricted to shades of purple, green, gray, and black for continuity in my collection.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

I make TOM BIHN videos
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a trap? Did my wife put you up to this? 😉

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two S19s, two SAs, three Side Kicks and two Side Effects. It's probably time to destash...
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3