Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 119
  1. #61
    Forum Member PaulT00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Share
    By the seaside, England
    Posts
    439
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    I’m a lean mean 5 foot 3 rumbling machine. Erm midget. So I think the S19 will be more to my size
    I already have an S19 - in original Nordic, lined with Steel. I used it extensively as a gym/yoga bag for quite some time, and for day trips to the office. But it's marginal for anything more - I'm 6'2" and 17.5 stone, so the S19 is - ahem - significantly undersized for my packing requirements for e.g. overnight stays. I'm hoping the S25 might work better for someone of more robust dimension...
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

  2. #62
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Share
    North Carolina
    Posts
    147
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an S19 but I've been wondering if the S25 would work for me. It would be nice to have a little extra space; the S19 can be a bit too small. Couldn't resist the nebulous/coyote combo. Hopefully I won't have to send it back.

  3. #63
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Share
    London, UK
    Posts
    59
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here PaulT00. Love my a30. Wondering if I can downsize for quick trips away. I actually have a s25 halcolyn but not having a framesheet meaning packing hard and eggs, material too supple, no way of attaching anything to outside....means I don’t get on with it. Hoping the GE version would be better. Fingers crossed!

  4. #64
    Forum Member haraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,435
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitting on my hands for this preorder, even though I really love the Aubergine GES25 in this round. It’s hard being a grownup sometimes! 😊

  5. #65
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Share
    RDU Northern Carolina
    Posts
    55
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Sitting on my hands for this preorder, even though I really love the Aubergine GES25 in this round. It’s hard being a grownup sometimes!
    I really agree with the 2nd & third parts! Smilie

  6. #66
    Forum Member melminimalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Share
    Alabama
    Posts
    506
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took all my will power not to order the dream combo of GES25 in aubergine and coyote. Instead I spent $200 on other items. Lots of organization stuff, a sztsb and lztsb heading my way. And now to play the waiting game...

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

  7. #67
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Share
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    104
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put being a grownup on hold temporarily...Aubergine!Heart Eyes

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Share
    West of the Grand Tetons
    Posts
    5
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered Black/Brown, would also order Nebulous if there are more pictures. Hard to tell if it will match with one pic.

  9. #69
    Forum Member haraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,435
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    💕

    Luckily I don’t think I’ll be needing to tote an ice axe any time soon. Will just have to hope that there’s still plenty of Aubergine 525 around for another preorder!! 🍆

  10. #70
    Forum Member CJoshuaV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Share
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Posts
    45
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    ��

    Luckily I don’t think I’ll be needing to tote an ice axe any time soon. Will just have to hope that there’s still plenty of Aubergine 525 around for another preorder!! ��
    For me that loop is perfect for attaching a s-biner for holding my hat. Currently I have one attached to my water bottle pocket zipper, and that's less convenient, and probably not good for the zipper.

  11. #71
    Forum Member PaulT00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Share
    By the seaside, England
    Posts
    439
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJoshuaV View Post
    For me that loop is perfect for attaching a s-biner for holding my hat. Currently I have one attached to my water bottle pocket zipper, and that's less convenient, and probably not good for the zipper.
    I was thinking yoga mat in a mat bag... for when I finally get back to a regular yoga practice. It will happen, just not sure when...
    (I'm not allowed to practice hot yoga any more, since heart problems last year, but haven't found an acceptable alternative yet)
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

  12. #72
    Forum Member CJoshuaV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Share
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Posts
    45
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    I was thinking yoga mat in a mat bag... for when I finally get back to a regular yoga practice. It will happen, just not sure when...
    (I'm not allowed to practice hot yoga any more, since heart problems last year, but haven't found an acceptable alternative yet)
    The lash straps on the bottom are perfect for a yoga mat. Also, here's to continued good health!

  13. #73
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    261
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJoshuaV View Post
    For me that loop is perfect for attaching a s-biner for holding my hat. Currently I have one attached to my water bottle pocket zipper, and that's less convenient, and probably not good for the zipper.
    The ice pick strap is also very useful for wrapping around a tripod head, so it doesn’t slip out of the long straps.

  14. #74
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    261
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi TB crew - I know you’re working up some new Snake Charmers right now, and it would be so fantastic to have Coyote or even Mars Red as options, if you can make that bag in either of those fabrics. I bet just about everyone who ordered a GES25 would want one...I know I would...

  15. #75
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Share
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,392
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijouxandbeads View Post
    Hi TB crew - I know you’re working up some new Snake Charmers right now, and it would be so fantastic to have Coyote or even Mars Red as options, if you can make that bag in either of those fabrics. I bet just about everyone who ordered a GES25 would want one...I know I would...
    Anyone who wanted to add a Snake Charmer to their GE Synapse 25 order and found them out of stock, please note that they were refreshed and are today.

    moriond

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •