Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I have a small TB box (about the size of a dictionary) that is being used to hide my chocolate stash from my children.
    I kept a small one for the extra key straps, postcards and UV cord I bought. I never thought about keeping one for possible trades.

Theresa

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    Hi--

My name is, uh, xyppy, and I'm a new TB addict. Since August 1, 2018 I have ordered a PT , 2 MCB, an S25, a DLBP, several pouches, several key straps and a travel sack. And I still have a list of things I'd like to buy.

I have a question for all you other TB addicts...how many TB boxes did you keep? I currently have 4 and don't want to keep them all but should I keep them all? Why would I keep them all? I might keep one just for my cats to sleep in but should I keep any of the others including some that the cats haven't slept in?
    I keep my of my TB boxes under my cube at work (I have everything shipped to work). If you end up wanting to trade or sell, I highly recommend keeping your boxes since they are obviously correctly sized and very sturdy.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Forum Member
    NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I keep my of my TB boxes under my cube at work (I have everything shipped to work). If you end up wanting to trade or sell, I highly recommend keeping your boxes since they are obviously correctly sized and very sturdy.
    OK. You and Cristina have convinced me. I will break the boxes down and store them in my closet. Thanks!

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep 1 or none, depending on upcoming box needs and space. They're a unique shape but I dint use shallow boxes often.

Downeast Maine
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sturbridge, Mose or maybe BagLady, Bag Lady... 😊 meeting you was pretty great. Loved your little Swift, Black dynemna IIRC. I still gave all my kiwi and still love it .
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do keep my TB boxes, in the garage, in case I need to mail something. They are sturdy and a nice size.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crossedbooker View Post
    I have a ballistic Co-pilot that isn't doing it for me either, and I'm debating if I want to trade or sell it. I think a halcyon would work better for me just because of flexibility. Like your issues with the pilot, I think the co-pilot compartments are just a bit too small for my edc items, and the ballistic was just too rigid.

I love the dark grid for black. It's subtle and can work for personal or business. But I do love the nordic white grid, and really wish it was still offered.
    And I have an original halcyon CP thatís too floppy for me.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've finally ordered a CP because it's finally in 525 ballistic. The original ballistic was just too thick for the CP, and I find halcyon too floppy. I'm hoping the 525 ballistic is the right balance of structure and softness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3