Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Atlanta, GA, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Kitting out Your Synapse 25 Guide Edition

Like most of you, I'm a bag organization freak. Before I bought my original S25 to take it to Europe, I combed the forums for advice on what additional organizational gear to buy to kit out my bag.

If, like me, you're about to jump on the chance to snag a Synapse 25 Guide Edition, here are some accessories to consider:

Synapse 25 Guide Edition

Lash Straps

Ice Axe Straps

Padded Hip Belt

Q-Kit (Goes great in the side pockets)

Snake Charmer (Goes great in the bottom pocket. They're out at the moment.)

Key Straps (No such thing as too many)

Cache (If you're planning on packing a laptop)
    Last edited by CJoshuaV; 09-10-2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Cleaned up the Links

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the backend of our website a bag that's for pre-order can't have optional add-ons on its own page, so we had to remove those on The Guide's Edition Synapse 25 (GES25). Making the links to the optional GES25 accessories handy was a good idea, @CJoshuaV -- thanks to you, we included those links in the email that went out to the GES25 sign-up list, so hopefully people don't have to do too much hunting through the product description to find those links if they want to order any of those items.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Atlanta, GA, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Making the links to the optional GES25 accessories handy was a good idea, @CJoshuaV -- thanks to you, we included those links in the email that went out to the GES25 sign-up list, so hopefully people don't have to do too much hunting through the product description to find those links if they want to order any of those items.
    Thanks Darcy! I saw those links in the e-mail and thought, "Hey, great minds think alike!"

(I did notice the absence of the add-on links on the pre-order placeholder page, and thought they might be lacking from the pre-order page itself for that very reason, which prompted the post. I'm glad I could help in some small way, considering how appreciative I am that you all made this happen. I feel like a Junior Crew Member (tm). Big Grin )